• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

H3 Rock Sliders

SoCalH3

When you say mid to late Sept, is that start fabrication? In your H3 build thread, you were considering going with thinner steel with an extra bracket. Is your current plan to use the same thickness as previously? If it's not structural, I'd rather shed some weight by not having a 4th bracket. What would be your best estimate for completion? Thanks

Schwarttzy

Sponsor
When you say mid to late Sept, is that start fabrication? In your H3 build thread, you were considering going with thinner steel with an extra bracket. Is your current plan to use the same thickness as previously? If it's not structural, I'd rather shed some weight by not having a 4th bracket. What would be your best estimate for completion? Thanks

Would hope to be shipping them late September early October. Thinner steel bracket and adding in the fourth mount. I won't be able to get you a good time frame, happy to update you every time some thing get done, but what I can promise is that my jaw will fall off if you manage to break my rock sliders.

SoCalH3

Sounds good! Will they mount to the same location as OEM? Not sure offhand if OEM is 4 brackets or 3?

What do you need from me to get started? I want to move forward with them.

Thanks, Brian

SoCalH3

Wanted to make sure you saw my last post..? What do you need from me to get started? Feel free to PM me. Thanks

H3HummerLineX

dc89bcd672af4344905054f7c8c1a736.jpg
c7b3ea17776a535161b62576f5551ccf.jpg
127c0b2ef609a11eaef040ebdcbc9adc.jpg

This what I did 3/16 steel 3x6. Worked great and I used them hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SoCalH3

Thanks for the info, looks good and well built!! My preference would be to bolt it to the frame.

I take it that was done at a local shop? What did it run?

Schwarttzy

Sponsor
I just want to clarify I'm against welling the sliders on, but it's cool to see what the community has been up to and I need to mention that those welds are beautiful. In the future, if want weld up your own set of rock sliders, I would be happy to get you a set of the same laser cut brackets I use to make mine.