• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

H3 Rock Sliders

Schwarttzy

Sponsor
New image showing me abusing the crap out of them.

Rock-Sliders.jpg

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
For the he H3T, Rocky Road, custom made local or DIY sliders are your options at this time. I might have a set of Ridge Demon Rock Bashers that may be up for sale in the future.

Last edited:

Woodtick

Craigslist (angle grinder) harbor freight (chop saw) amazon (250amp stick welder)
Starting your Dads garage on fire,priceless . jk. Do your family a favor: buy a few fire blankets and fire extinguishers. Spend some time moving combustibles and anything that will burn away from the hot work. Be safe!

derian06

Red Rockett
Starting your Dads garage on fire,priceless . jk. Do your family a favor: buy a few fire blankets and fire extinguishers. Spend some time moving combustibles and anything that will burn away from the hot work. Be safe!

I'm learning as it goes, and don't worry! I'll be setting up a 220V outlet straight from the fuse box this weekend!

But on a real note, I already have a fire extinguisher in the garage and there are no combustibles near. I've been trying to make it as safe as possible so i don't go blind, have metal burn through me, cut my self, or catch the house on fire.

SoCalH3

Your website is showing these out of stock, are you still selling them? If so what is shipping to 92223 Zip? Is it still a 3 week fab time? Thanks

Schwarttzy

Sponsor
Your website is showing these out of stock, are you still selling them? If so what is shipping to 92223 Zip? Is it still a 3 week fab time? Thanks

At this moment in time, I'm not actively selling them. It is however in the works to bring them back, got few thing to work out since I decided to actively improve the quality of the products I sell. If you're serious about it, I could have everything back online by say mid to late September with a goal of some time soon.

SoCalH3

I am definitely interested, your design is much better than other options out there. The biggest downside is the schedule. I have an upcoming trip that I was hoping to have sliders for the last week of September. I may be willing to hold off on the sliders if I had to for a better product. What improvements are you considering? I'll let you know one way or another.

Schwarttzy

Sponsor
What improvements are you considering?

Better Jig, Cleaner Welds, Faster delivery time are the real reasons. Then possibly, not sure if it will happen, but redesign the mounts to use all four mounting locations and use bent steel and weld on brackets. There is no need for the four mount but I think it would look more professional this way, and less of something custom fabbed in a garage.