• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

PCMforless 4th of July Sale!!!!!

marshall@pcmofnc

Time for a SALE! Happy (early) 4th of July folks! Tuning and products are on sale at PCMforless ! Stay cool during this hot weather and have a fantastic holiday grillin' and chillin'!
Sale will run until the 7th. :)

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
I know there were a few members waiting for this sale - I hope they see this and take advantage of it!

D

Dennis

I can personally promise..YOU WILL NOT REGRET the TUNE!....DO IT!

Ron46

Capt.
I need to do this too, but I want to wait until I get all my performance mods done

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
This is how people go into debt...pressured by others to buy things and its all through online so its easy to click away.

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
This is how people go into debt...pressured by others to buy things and its all through online so its easy to click away.

Wow man, sounds like you need to go buy some life-counseling. I know a guy who takes Paypal, I'll get ya the link...

:hans: :wink:

>Sent using Tapacrack<

07Custom

Question, the PCM for less chip tuning adjusts shift points right? I have never driven a 3 with this done so I can only go off of what my truck feels like, and my truck doesn't seem to bog down too much (or so I think). Does this kit make that much of a difference? I'd be interested in someone explaining the benefits vs not having it tuned. Thanks guys.

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
it will also calibrate your speedometer for the right tire size and help maximize other performance mods...I wonder if you have had your speedometer recalibrated. Best way to check is to use a GPS to compare to the speedometer.

07Custom

I don't think it's recalibrated haha which pcm chip is usually used by everyone on here? the $149 or the tune + hp tuners + std? What's the difference, because if the standard $149 one is good, I'm doing this asap.

Pappibri

Also, is that 149.00 with the 50.00 dollars off? Seems like someone said that is what they paid as a regular price.. Dont know, just checking.. Thanks

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Marshall,

I am playing with the idea of the e-fan, because my stock fan is not keeping my engine cool. I've been running hot lately.

I looked on the website and I do not know which fan I need to get -- there are 3 choices. I've got an Alpha. Which do I need? Also, if I came to your shop, could you all do the install?

4speedfunk

Any deals for us previous PCM4lessers?

I had a tune about a year and a half ago. Now I need my chips tweeked for 5.13 gearing and 37"s.

D

Dennis

I had a tune about a year and a half ago. Now I need my chips tweeked for 5.13 gearing and 37"s.

I don't know about later up-grades to your rig, after the initial tune..But I can from experience tell you they will (talk to Kelly) retune the PCM for free, if the dealer gets a hold of it and flashes in the factory tune and overwrites the PCMforLess tune....

Also..The tune includes everything from remapping the Octane tables for whatever gas you like to burn, to Shift points, tire size calibration, and host of other feel good performance settings for CAI, Cat-back exhaust, etc....But again, don't just go by what anyone here says if you have doubts..Call them and talk to THEM personally..

marshall@pcmofnc

Thanks for all the orders, guys! We sold a bunch of tunes and efans!

I looked on the website and I do not know which fan I need to get -- there are 3 choices. I've got an Alpha. Which do I need? Also, if I came to your shop, could you all do the install?

They should be separated by the year models. And don't get the DIY harness. That should narrow it down for you. :)

Reflashes are $50 and you cover the shipping. :)

H32NV

My H3 has the PCMforless tune, and I kind of want to send it back to get tweaked. My shift from 1st to 2nd only when I am in 4-Low is so sharp/hard that I think it could cause damage. The other gears shift fine...