• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Hello From Mesa, Arizona

cook

I've been running through your forum and I'm glad to see it so active! I'm excited for the Moab trip and will try to make it out for at least a couple days. I have had my H2 SUT for over two years now and I still love it! I do use it as recent as two weeks ago in the White Mountains on a fishing trip. The other guys all piled into my truck at the end of the trail and we continued with the Hummer, they didn't want to get stuck down in the canyon we were wheeling into.

I'm glad to be apart of this new forum.

DC

HUMMER INVESTMENTS

[o O IIIIIIII O o]
Welcome! We have quite a few AZ members. Look under the Moab thread and you will find the answer.:thumbs: Yes the event is free. You just have to pay for food, gas, water, ect. Some trails will require a pass to go through them, and they usually run $20 for the week

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Welcome aboard, DC! :cheers:

>Sent from my Secret Phone Shoe using Tapatalk<

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member

Nacho

Now with Chese
Welcome to H4O DC.
There is also the joint CA, NV, and AZ Sleeping Princess run coming up in September.:link:

Portager

■ ☼▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☼■
Welcome to H4O from So Cal.

The Sleeping Princess run is actually Nov 3rd. It is near Laughlin NV.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Welcome from Central Florida. Wish we had a few more active guys out in my area.

Big,
You have active guys in your area - if you move to AZ or can convince Twinmill to get his chrome dirty! :) He used to like to wheel - unitil he moved to Florida that is! :wink: No he's retired and likes to just hang out in his bathrobe all day! :) Just kidding Twin! :giggle:

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Welcome to H4O from another Phoenician. No fees to join us in Moab, except maybe providing our local host Neo with some local beer