• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Garage - manufacturers, products, etc.

H3-ING

AdventureTime
Please add,

GM ACCESSORIES-
GM PERFORMANCE EXHAUST SYSTEM
HUMMER H3 SEAT COVERS

FOX-
H3 PIGGYBACK SHOCKS

PIAA-
2100X DRIVING LIGHHTS
2100X FOG LIGHTS

TOMP-
LOW PROFILE SHOCK MOUNTS

USA SPEC-
IPOD INTERFACE

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Guys, you can add your own mods now w/o moderator approval. Just go in, pick the manufacturer (or add one if needed) and go from there. If it doesn't work please let me know but I did disable the Moderator Approval requirement in the settings for the Garage.

H3-ING

AdventureTime
Guys, you can add your own mods now w/o moderator approval. Just go in, pick the manufacturer (or add one if needed) and go from there. If it doesn't work please let me know but I did disable the Moderator Approval requirement in the settings for the Garage.

Sorry,
Not working. I followed post#95 instructions with no luck from 2 computers and 1 ipad.

MaxPF

AGNTSA

Still doesn't work. I haven't added any mods to mine because many of them are only ones I would use anyway, so I don't want to waste your time to add them. So, I'm just patiently waiting for you to get the user-addable-mods thingy working ;)

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
Still doesn't work. I haven't added any mods to mine because many of them are only ones I would use anyway, so I don't want to waste your time to add them. So, I'm just patiently waiting for you to get the user-addable-mods thingy working ;)

X2 :)

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

Sent from my iPhone