• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Lone Star State

TAPDH3T

Hey Guys,
Im Rick and I am new to the Hummer Game. Since I was a kid I have always wanted a big Hummer Truck. Well its 2012 and I have finally bought my first Hummer Truck with the purchase of a 2009 H3T Alpha.. (Pics on the page) I live in Texarkana, Texas and looking forward to turing my truck into a Beast... I am prior US miltary and am a Law Emforcement Perfessional and SWAT Team Operator... Do to my job requirements I never know what I might do or where I might have to go, so I wanted a truck that will get me there.. (And something to play with lol) I look forward to getting input from everyone on MODs and Upgrades... I appreciate the warm welcome that I have already recieved...

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
Hi Rick from another Texan. Welcome to the forum. Since you need your truck for professional use, don't over modify it. Reliability starts to become a problem. I would concentrate on getting quality protection and bumpers. That way you can go out and have fun, with much less of chance of breaking anything.

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

Sent from my iPhone

TAPDH3T

GOOD Advice ReconH3!!! Im going today to work on modifying the brush guard on it to rap around the side and over the hood for more protection!!! Hopefully it's in my price range!!

TAPDH3T

Bigunit!!!! That's is exactly what I'm looking at lol.. That, roof rails, the oem dual light roof mount and a 4" Rancho lift is my goal for now.. Then engine performance for power and durability!!!