• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Air Doc intake tube :)

Rig Pig

Petroleum Transfer Tech.
Here is my new Air Doc parts installed, nice and clean and got rid of that huge chunk of plastic they called an intake tube.

0c7b894e.jpg

New ....

bd039f05.jpg

Rig Pig

Petroleum Transfer Tech.
I just got back from a cruise and it is a noticeable difference, you can hear the engine sucking air and my exhaust sounds a little more throatier. I reset my programmer to towing and just filled up with premium and will see and record the mileage and see if it affects that at all. I noticed my mass air flow is sucking at a higher cfm of air through it as well at 50% load, according to my gauges on my programmer as well.
Great guys and great product, had very good communication with them and they were more than helpful with my questions.....very easy to install to...20 mins top I believe.

a3ill

Probationary Member
Shroud

Here is my new Air Doc parts installed, nice and clean and got rid of that huge chunk of plastic they called an intake tube.

I ordered the air doc for my 03 h2. Does your filter you have have a 3 and a half diameter inlet? When you ordered your filter did you get the shroud with it? I really want the shroud for the filter but cant find where to order just the shroud. Thanks

0c7b894e.jpg

New ....

bd039f05.jpg

Savethereef

Rig pig I wanted to get one for my H2. I'm just afraid ill run into code errors and stuff. I have a question on my h2 2005 on the stock plastic intake there is a button looking thing that says reset. What is that for? I don't see it on your set up.

Last edited:

LoJac963

That's a little gauge to meter the airflow resistance through the air filter, in other words how dirty the air filter is. When you change the filter you hit the reset button on it.

Rig Pig

Petroleum Transfer Tech.
Rig pig I wanted to get one for my H2. I'm just afraid ill run into code errors and stuff. I have a question on my h2 2005 on the stock plastic intake there is a button looking thing that says reset. What is that for? I don't see it on your set up.

I believe your talking about the air filter indicator, it lets you know when your air filter needs to be replaced. It has no wires or anything to unplug on it, plus I run the Airraid filter now so I visually check it and clean and oil it myself....no need for that little pop button.

Sent from my super secret shoe device using Tapatalk HD

Rig Pig

Petroleum Transfer Tech.
That's a little gauge to meter the airflow resistance through the air filter, in other words how dirty the air filter is. When you change the filter you hit the reset button on it.

I guess I should read all the posts in stead of just replying to the first one lol.

Rig Pig

Petroleum Transfer Tech.
Just curious, but why the premium? AirDoc shouldn't affect detonation and require higher octane.

I run premium just for the cleaner burn and when hwy driving I do get those extra miles out of it for the few extra dollars it cost's.