• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Kansas Rocks - 4/28/12

Trekker

That Guy
j3jackson
DSC_3227_edited.JPG

DSC_3314_edited.JPG

DSC_3412_edited.JPG

DSC_3304_edited.JPG

H3Wench

Loved wheelin' with the group today and looking forward to the next time!!! Minus a few ticks that got "attached" to me... :wink:, it was all good!!! Oh and the front license plate we must have left in the first mud pit we went through!! No doubt it will be turned into the office for the next time we show up there. lol

joshua

Whoooooo!!!! That was FUN! It was so good to meet everyone. I felt fortunate to get to roll with such a knowledgeable and experienced group. Thank you guys for showing me the ropes! (the rope that pulled me up the hill, the rope that pulled me out of the mud....)

theindian

LOL Joshua, you did great Mr. No fear! Thanks for posting the pics Trekker and to H3Wench for taking all the photos. 380 photos! WoW, did you have to throw water on the camera to cool it down! Was really fun and my wife said it was a blast. She said it was nice running and meeting such a nice group of guys and gals. Thanks everyone!

Trekker

That Guy
Whoooooo!!!! That was FUN! It was so good to meet everyone. I felt fortunate to get to roll with such a knowledgeable and experienced group. Thank you guys for showing me the ropes! (the rope that pulled me up the hill, the rope that pulled me out of the mud....)

I'm glad you had fun! Getting strapped and wenched is all part of the wheeling experience. I don't think anyone here can say that they've never had to be strapped or wenched. When you get the Duratracs we can try that hill again. I think they would have made all the difference.

Trekker

That Guy
Here's a quick video of some of the action. Sorry I don't have more footage, but the video camera wasn't charged up :gaah:

[video=youtube;iqODHVX-mhg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqODHVX-mhg[/video]

Last edited:

H3Wench

LOL Joshua, you did great Mr. No fear! Thanks for posting the pics Trekker and to H3Wench for taking all the photos. 380 photos! WoW, did you have to throw water on the camera to cool it down! Was really fun and my wife said it was a blast. She said it was nice running and meeting such a nice group of guys and gals. Thanks everyone!

LOL.... well, that's me, a happy snapper!! :) We had such a great time with all of you as well and can't wait to wheel with you again!