• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

NOW AVAILABLE: The H3/H3T Scorpworks Bushing Front Diff Crossmember

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Last I spoke with Dwaine he was out of crossmembers. People aren't sending in their cores and he has run out of inventory. All you people that have bought need to get your old crossmembers back to Dwaine so he can keep this going.

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have one I will be dropping off at Dwaine's in a few weeks. I am donating it to the cause with only one condition, that he put a high enough core charge on it to make sure whoever buys it sends their core back in. Many of you that ordered these need to get your cores back in. You are choking the program to death.

MrGixxer698

Probationary Member
I've started calling around to salvage yards to find an original I can send out to have re worked. Depending on what I get it for or if I can find one at all around me, I'd send my original back to him as well.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Now all the rest of you guys send your old cores back,
Wow, y'all have all of that money "sitting in the bank". Return the core, get $. Hope none of you sitting on cores complain about the cost of ANYTHING as you waste the core charges on these crossmembers.

06BlueH3

Thank you Dwaine. Just received invoice and paid it. Can't wait for it to arrive.
Thank you for such a quick turn around.