• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

1 or 2 wheels in the air action shot thread

davidh3

ohyeah.jpg :wink:eek:riginally shot by Spongebobnopants at Badlands, It's my Victory Red H3.

HUMMER INVESTMENTS

[o O IIIIIIII O o]
Its gone! Im part of an airforce auxilary called Civil Air Patrol that goes out on search and rescue missions, promotes flying, and everything about aviation. But after some physical training, I was giving my 2 friends a ride back and another kid that was 15 thought it a good idea to jump on the side of a vehicle moving 25 mph. Don't know how he got on but as soon as he did he fell forward, and not wanting to run over him, I slammed on the brakes just before the rear tire got over him. At least no one was hurt, but it'll be about $356 repair, which his parents willingly paid.

HUMMER INVESTMENTS

[o O IIIIIIII O o]
luckily no one was hurt! How was the stability with the rancho on there...you got really off camber!

Stability was great IMO! Unfortunetaly I couldnt tell what Angle I was at because I don't have an inclinometer. But just after this obstacle, there is a similar version just much harder! Im still going to try to figure out if I should try it or not:) But I plan to hopefully have this trail as the first trail that we go on in the black hills. This trail is not really hard, its just this section that is hard ( well the second part for that matter, the H3 just climbed right up it without lifting a tire when the Jeep JK did, and the JK needed lockers, and all I needed was 4 lo. ). Ill have to get some pictures of the second part:thumbs: