• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

The other side

Zach

Mall Crawler
After a conversation I had with Serge on the way to 2N17X and a conversation at dinner with Cbetts, looks like we have someone moving over. Cbetts said he was thinking about stepping up to a H2. Looks like he may get his opportunity. After a very long and intense conversation. Long enough for me to finish two cadillac margaritas I might add. A match of arm wrestling, a game of duck duck goose, and fiinally a very brief sword fighting match which I had to close my eyes for. And i mean brief because they both said it was exteremly cold outside. It looks like Cbetts will be the commander of Hamster from now on and Serge has found his new vehicle. Without any further delay here is Serge and his new ride Jamster.

A 2012 Jeep 2WD JK
cc497755.jpg

Disclaimer: Photo was supplied by AAMCO who initially egged me on to post this

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
What!?!?! I can see serge moving to the jeep world. I am sure the axles will be swapped with Dynatrac prorock 80's EVO long arm with double throwdown, evolever, coilovers and 42's but I cant picture craig driving hamster lol

Serge, will you still wheel with us? haha

Jamster is a good name too!

Zach

Mall Crawler
Yup, drove past for lunch (11ish) and there was a white H2 up on a flatbed.

An on topic, I don't believe he'd trade that awesome beast for a jeep. :no:

Unfortunately, that was my truck getting a ride to my work.

And back on topic, the picture says it all :HA::asoff:

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Serge could make it with 2WD. By the time he's done with the truck it will have two rear axles and 6X drive :)

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Serge has too much time, energy and money in the Hamster to let it go. That truck is Serge.

I agree 2000%. If he wants something more jeepish he should throw a solid axle under there. I know if he went jeep he would want a V8 swap. if its the 3.8 its slower then my 3.5.

No matter what vehicle he mods out in the end it will be more serge then anything else :)

Mb30sdl

Hamster that pokes Bears
I have found a new project vehicle. What is it ...................
Ill revival later on this year.

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
I wanted to keep my mouth shut but since its out I was so surprised I texted zach earlier today asking him if this was a joke or true..luckily a joke :D id miss the hamster!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk