• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

WTS Air doc intake for sale.....

Ed's06h3

Selling the air doc intake 06-07 (3.5/3.7L) because I just purchased a k&n intake.....selling it for $50 (plus buyer pays for shipping)All clamps & hose couplers are included......

Last edited:

W@RPIG

Ill take it off your hands if you still have it on wendsdayRoughly how much would you think shipping to cali cost

W@RPIG

Wow! Looks like the someone is getting the mod itch even before the big wheeling trip!
Im on a mission now lol
damn, I missed the deal :gaah:Warpig, everyone loves the airdoc I am sure you will be happy
And by all means if you wanna take it go for it i wont be able to get it till wendsday the seller didnt say he was reserving it for me or anything so if you have the money before wendsday go for it man i dont wanna make the seller wait if he has more interested buyers with cash in hand

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Im on a mission now lol And by all means if you wanna take it go for it i wont be able to get it till wendsday the seller didnt say he was reserving it for me or anything so if you have the money before wendsday go for it man i dont wanna make the seller wait if he has more interested buyers with cash in hand

I would never do that. You got the first post, its all yours dude!

M22KLARS

Unsafe At Any Speed
But you're still putting a K&N on your truck right? I'm only asking because I believe the AirDoc to be bounds and leaps better than the K&N... and I've owned both.

Ed's06h3

But you're still putting a K&N on your truck right? I'm only asking because I believe the AirDoc to be bounds and leaps better than the K&N... and I've owned both.
Never had a k&n intake wanted to try it out......if I don't like it would switch back to air doc

Steve #1

If you fall in love with that K&N and end up with a second Air Doc you don't want collecting dust, let me know.