• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Shower in a Towel

Hatch

Safari Straps
Camping and wheeling season is around the corner. We wanted to tell you all about a product that we carry.
XXL Shower in a Towel is an easy way to get cleaned up without a shower. Shower in a Towel is a 2' x 4' wet towel in a bag. It is fragrance free, durable and portable. Each pack contains 1 pre-moistended towel. Great for camping, hiking, fishing, biking, emergency relief.
Features:

• One towel cleans the whole body.
  • Absorbs sweat and odor, dries instantly.
  • Alcohol free.
  • Made in the U.S.A
shower in a towel-375x375.jpg

[video=youtube;jkoi1pCabBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jkoi1pCabBE[/video]

Last edited:

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cool. I have some wipes from REI that essentially do the same thing but aren't that big. They do have some aloe vera on them.

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
I will probably buy some when I stop by the shop. Hatch, the springs will hopefully be taken care of in the next week or two then I can make it down there to get some measurements.

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
These are great products. I don't have this exact item but if you camp, hunt, hike, etc they are really handy. I keep some that are similar in my go bag. If I had not just replaced them I would be ordering some of these now. Still want to get some cargo straps made for the H1.