Welcome to the H4O - HUMMER 4x4 Off Road.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    All Terrain
    Thanks
    Agh. I saw this thread pop up and I was hoping I'd be able to get a set of H3 rock bashers. Brodie, hope all is well and that you will someday go back to the welder and tubing bender.

All Terrain
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 5gn-h3t View Post
    Agh. I saw this thread pop up and I was hoping I'd be able to get a set of H3 rock bashers. Brodie, hope all is well and that you will someday go back to the welder and tubing bender.
    hear, hear.
    Blacksheep HUMMER Squadron : GREAT WHITE NORTH
    Taking the Blacksheep international.

Sponsor
    Thanks
    Thanks guys. I was just telling a guy about this forum, says he's from cali with a H2. Crazy how this thread is frozen in time. I'm not home yet, not sure when either, maybe sometime this year. Unfortunately ridge demon did cost more to operate than it was making. I don't care though because it was fun and I made a lot of new friends to go get in trouble with. I've been home twice since I left but for less than a month each time.

My H3 is a rust bucket now though the sliders happen to be black still. My 67 year old mother has found the once hated H3 to be a way to work since the Chevy spark couldn't get itself out the driveway for 3 FULL MONTHS this winter. Now she thinks it's cool because people always ask her about it. I do imagine it's funny seeing an old red haired white lady with a cane slide out of a jacked up H3 at the gas station. She uses words like "bash", "ran over", "pushed" and "to the floor" when telling me her experiences when driving it. I suppose I'll get a lesson in body work when I'm home. FYI: If you ever go away for a period of time someone you know will make the dumb decision to buy a stupid car. I see it daily.

This last month I've been over here has been the best, I switched contracts and am currently working for our nations best. It's awesome! When I say best I don't just mean the war fighter in general, I'm talking about the men they make movies about. Groups I didn't even know existed and according to them they don't. I always thought that was a line, but it's not. They got weapons I've only see in videogames and toys I though were myth's. Sometimes when I ask them what something is I get the reply "that's not there" or "you don't see that" typically followed by a long pause. As long as I keep their rolling fortress's up, they let me have all the fun I want. Though I get a paycheck, it's too fun to call a job. And would you believe it, this "special" group still to this day, at this very moment are still using the Juggernaut of all modern wars. The GMV-M is still kicking ass. I'm told it's because the enemy fears nothing more.

Christ... I can't even remember how to share a picture.

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,365 Times in 1,121 Posts
    Brodie, great to hear from you and glad that everything is going well for you. Sounds like your mom drives like my wife. Oh well, it can all be fixed. You ever get to SoCal or Central Texas and the booze and food is on me.
    1998 H1 Open Top
    1994 H1 HMC4
    1992 H1 HMC4 LE
    1990 1025 Armament Carrier

KJ6JCC

BlackSheep Hummer Squadron, H1 PsychoSquad

5. The Following User Says Thank You to 3Hummers For This Useful Post:

theBroken (04-17-2014)

Super Swamper
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,837 Times in 1,008 Posts
    Welcome back. I can relate to the "Hummer parts business model" -LOL.

BTW...Whatever happened to your solid axle/leaf spring H3 project? (or did I not see that?).

El Diablo
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,640 Times in 1,840 Posts
    Glad to hear all is well

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

a.k.a. "The Jackal"

Thanks
    Thanked 2,188 Times in 1,198 Posts
    Im glad to hear all is well Brodie! Are you going to out of the country in the future? With a job like that it sounds like you might want to be.
    Squeaky3: 06 H3 ALPHA D70 front/Eaton HO72 rear 5.13 gears, custom crossmember for long arms, lockers, 4:1 T-case, v8 swap, hybrid cage, Warn 12k Custom bumpers....do it all vehicle

"H3 front axles are like drunk cheerleaders....just use em until they get mouthy...then toss em and get another." -anonymous

Hammer Down!
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,401 Times in 1,002 Posts
    Great to hear from you old friend.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapataint
    ďLife's hard. It's even harder when you're stupid.Ē
    John Wayne

Bogger
    Thanks
    Good to hear all is well with you. Sounds like an awesome job.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk
    2008 H3, Leveled, 315/75/16 Goodyear Duratrac's, CBUCP, Air Doc, Aries Brushguard, Rola Roof Rack, Rocky Road Rock Rails, K&N Filter, Homemade Winch Mount, Badlands 12,000 Winch, Taillight Guards, Purple Cranium Diff Cover
    Love Life, Live Life, and Love Your Hummer !!!!!!