• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Military? Claim your recognition badge here

Flamingtaco

Leatherneck checking in. 4 years, 5952/5953. Do we get the standard 10% here? I finally got around to putting my status on my driver's license this year, 23 years after the fact.

Proof:

DL.jpg

:giggle:

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Leatherneck checking in. 4 years, 5952/5953. Do we get the standard 10% here? I finally got around to putting my status on my driver's license this year, 23 years after the fact.

Proof:

View attachment 22766

:giggle:
Thank you for your service Flamingotaco and yes, you do get your standard 10% military discount here. It's already been applied to your H4O 2017 $100 annual membership fee/dues. So you only have to pay $90 for your 2017 membership. [emoji16]

JK and welcome.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Flamingtaco

10% off is going to be awesome on my upcoming Hummer purchase!

I appreciate it, but no thanks are necessary. Doubt there's anyone on this forum that would refuse the call should this or any of the great western countries ever come under fire. Pearl Harbor and 9/11 are examples of all of us standing together when the time requires. Thank you!

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
10% off is going to be awesome on my upcoming Hummer purchase!

I appreciate it, but no thanks are necessary. Doubt there's anyone on this forum that would refuse the call should this or any of the great western countries ever come under fire. Pearl Harbor and 9/11 are examples of all of us standing together when the time requires. Thank you!
You got it brother. I would be standing there with you! [emoji109] [emoji106]

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk