• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

GoPro HD Hero2 Motorsports Edition GROUP BUY

Timgco

Hugh Hefner
The new GoPro Hero2 has been out a couple months now and is getting GREAT reviews. The 1st version of the GoPro is a great model and has been reliable to date. This second revision/ upgrade takes this cam to the next level. I am upgrading mine as the new specs/ options have improved quite a bit.

I'm puting specs together and will release soon.

I will be doing a group buy on these with free shipping to the lower 48 states (discounted shipping outside the US). Accessories will also be available.
MAP on these kits are $299.99. So if you are out of state (outside of CO) you'll save on the tax and shipping you would pay locally.

H4O members will also get a 10% off coupon for use on your next purchase with EXPEDITION HARDWARE. The is valid for those that purchase the HD HERO2 Motorsports Edition ONLY and can be used towards any rack and lighting accessory.

I'm going to run this through Feb and will place one stocking order just before the end of Feb is up.

If you have questions on how a group buy works with us, please let me know. we have a done a few group buys and has worked out well in the past for everyone.

Thanks for looking,
Tim:thumbs:

+ADD+
A: Package/ HD HERO2 Motorsports Edition $299
B: Package/ HD HERO2 Outdoor Edition $299
C: Package/ HD HERO2 Surf Edition $299

Last edited:

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Already jealous of anyone ordering these! I get the GoPro emails with their video of the week - they are awesome.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Car and Driver (Feb2012) just rated this as the best of the four cameras they tested

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk

Timgco

Hugh Hefner
Car and Driver (Feb2012) just rated this as the best of the four cameras they tested

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk

I just saw that. ...and yes, I keep watching all the vids with these cams. ...looking forward to the upcoming season.

Portager

■ ☼▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☼■
Will this group buy also include the WiFi backpack? I'm interested in upgrading to the HD Hero2 and the WiFi backpack so I can view the live video on my smart phone.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk, which removes "unnecessary" returns.

M22KLARS

Unsafe At Any Speed
Oh man I want one so bad... I hinted to the wife constantly for like a month before Christmas. No such luck.

Timgco

Hugh Hefner
...waiting to hear back on these. I want this setup too.

Will this group buy also include the WiFi backpack? I'm interested in upgrading to the HD Hero2 and the WiFi backpack so I can view the live video on my smart phone.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk, which removes "unnecessary" returns.

Kurt

I had one of these cameras out to Anza Borrego on a previous run, girlfriend uses them for underwater diving all the time, they work great!

Which reminds me I need to edit that video together :)

Timgco

Hugh Hefner
I had one of these cameras out to Anza Borrego on a previous run, girlfriend uses them for underwater diving all the time, they work great!

Which reminds me I need to edit that video together :)

...looking forward to seeing the video.

Timgco

Hugh Hefner
OK, so I was just presented with the 2012 order requirements. I have to order in a min. of 12 of these kits and 24 accessories.

So, I'll post this up as pre-orders to start. We'll make a list of people wanting them first, and than invoice once we hit 12 and accessories. I'll post the names up here. So if you are going to get a kit and you say you are getting a kit/ than back out, we will need to fill that spot. I don;t want to stock more than a 2 or of these as I do not sell a ton of them.

Last time we did this promotion, we met these requirements and went through accessories before the cam kits were sold out. So that should not be an issue.

If we don;t get enough interested, I'll post this up on the Jeep forum to help with our min. requirements.

Timgco

Hugh Hefner
A: Package/ HD HERO2 Motorsports Edition $299
B: Package/ HD HERO2 Outdoor Edition $299
C: Package/ HD HERO2 Surf Edition $299

included in A package
  • 1 11MP HD HERO2 Camera
  • 1 Waterproof Housing (197′ / 60m)
  • 1 HD Skeleton Backdoor
  • 1 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
  • 1 USB Cable
  • 1 Suction Cup Mount
  • 1 J-Hook Buckle
  • 2 Curved Surface Adhesive Mounts
  • 3 Flat Surface Adhesive Mounts
  • 1 Three-Way Pivot Arm
  • Assorted Mounting Hardware
GoPro cameras are used by more motorsports professionals, race teams and core enthusiasts than any other camera in the world. The HD HERO2: Motorsports Edition is the most advanced GoPro camera yet. Wearable and gear mountable, waterproof to 197′ (60m), capable of capturing professional full 170º wide angle 1080p video and 11 megapixel photos at a rate of 10 photos per second, the HD HERO2 is the world’s most versatile camera. Whether your goal is to capture footage of a spirited rip through backcountry roads or you want to capture and study lapping footage to learn how to set a new track record, the HD HERO2: Motorsports Edition is going to be one of your favorite motorsports purchases of all time.
Included are mounting accessories you’re most likely to use during motorsports activities. Other accessories are available via links on the right hand side of this page.
The HD HERO2: Motorsports Edition is compatible with all GoPro expansion accessories and BacPacs™, including the Wi-Fi BacPac and Wi-Fi Remote (coming soon).

Last edited:

Pappibri

Good footage from your RC Plane.. The clarity is amazing.. I will have to look into one of these in the future.. But first, I have mods to do....