• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Building Barney: Hans3T's H3T Build Thread

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Lift...lift...lift...lift!

If you say so...

See post #8 for details. :)

100_0047.jpg

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Saw post 8...motorsports were *******s? thats weird...It said you ordered spacers in october and got them after xmas...Whats weird is that I ordered them a week before xmas and got them before xmas (23rd maybe?) I guess they were too busy building mine...:wink: All kidding aside that does suck a lot...

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Saw post 8...motorsports were *******s? thats weird...It said you ordered spacers in october and got them after xmas...Whats weird is that I ordered them a week before xmas and got them before xmas (23rd maybe?) I guess they were too busy building mine...:wink: All kidding aside that does suck a lot...

SERIOUSLY! :giggle:

Yeah, I was not happy at all with the customer service. Like I say, the product seemed to be exactly as advertised...just that it took them 8 times as long to do it because they forgot about my f****ing order! :gaah:

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Barney is starting to look like the mutant dinosaur - Godzilla! Great looking rig & congrats on the lift. Please give us an onroad & offroad/off-road/off road :wink: review after a few miles with the lift to let us know what you think of the TC lift.

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
You lifted that sucker -- I'm not worthy -- looks great

Thanks Kevin, you'll have to swing by and check it out on a day off! :)

Barney is starting to look like the mutant dinosaur - Godzilla! Great looking rig & congrats on the lift. Please give us an onroad & offroad/off-road/off road :wink: review after a few miles with the lift to let us know what you think of the TC lift.

Thanks, Luis! Godzilla? Hmm, maybe after some 35"s! I'm really enjoying it for now and savoring the new mod. I could have done it all at once, but then I couldn't have another fun mod to look forward to! I'll be sure to keep you all updated. For now, the only difference is that it's harder to get in to! :wink:

Lol. You'll never live that down Hans.

IT'S OFF-ROAD AND YOU ALL KNOW IT!!! :gaah:

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Congrats on the lift Hans! IME ( In my Eyes ) It dosent look like it added any difference, but I'm sure you can see the difference in person.

You know Olan, I thought the same thing at first, from a distance. However, whereas the rock rails used to rub on my calf, then now rub just under my knee when I get in/out. I drew up this highly scientific comparison to maybe help your eyes out some. Note that many of my previous photos also did not have the E&G flares, which stick downward into the wheel-well by about an inch or so.

liftcomparisonBetter.jpg

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
O damn! That is scientific!!!! I gotta do that :) Just wait till you get some 35's...lifted locked 4:1 t case you will be unstoppable.

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
:bump: Added a few newer photos of the most up-to-date lift stuff.

See the full "lift story" here for the down and dirty on what happened the first time around and why.

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
So I FINALLY found a stock H3 to park next to and compare.

100_0131.jpg

100_0144.jpg

I think I'm a bit taller now. :)

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
My OEM antenna snapped off at a car wash, so I decided to replace it with an AntennaX 14". So far so good.

IMAG0305.jpg