• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

WTS Fresh Alpha SAS build for sale…

4speedfunk

Just finished a SAS/SOA build on a 2008 Alpha. The owner asked me to put the word out that he is wanting to sell (needs funds for a home down payment).

The build has 5:13s, no lockers, no ram assist, no bumpers, no rails or winch. It’s basically a base-model THORparts build. Great foundation to build on. This rig has a 1.5” stretch on the front suspension and it’s the tightest turning H3 I’ve built to date.

The owner has just added 37” tires since this video was shot. I don’t know what he is asking but, if you PM me I will pass on his email. Located in central Indiana.

https://youtu.be/EVd7JbO39eo

4speedfunk

Another recent SAS/SOA build for sale. This one is also a 2008 Alpha. The owner purchased the SAS kit from THORparts and installed it himself in the Detroit area. He also recently rebuilt a 5.3 and fresh AT for it. Call or hit up FB for more info:

Ron 248-508-4689

SAS H3 in Michigan