• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

Hutchinson H3 Beadlocks -4 "Rare"

speedy

Sir Welds a Lot
SOLD!!!!
Set of 4 Rare H3 Hutchinson dual beadlocks
good shape with a little rock rash
includes center caps
16" rims
Rims only
Shipping at buyer expense
1400.00 offer

rims.jpg

Last edited:

Alpha X

I can't believe you still have these Hutchinsons. For those who want some of the most bad ass wheels for their H3, these are the ones you want. I purchased a pre-owned set, cleaned them up, and painted them black. Here are photos for inspiration for potential buyers:

Hutch 2.JPGHutch 1.JPG

2dr_h3

This is exactly what i needed am so bummed out that i just paid for a ARB 1500$ and didn't see this thread wow, Been looking for these wheels for a while. Need to find a way to get the cash by the end of this weekend and contact @speedy