• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

I FINALLY found this at Autozone

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
I was with Bigunit and we found this. Mechanics have been telling me to buy it for years but it's always backordered. Once I use this and get some quality muffler bearings my H3 should finally be good to go.

i-dNXCcnt-L.jpg

i-fTk35Jq-L.jpg

Alpha X

I can appreciate that this meets the strict ID-10T requirements. I just wish this was a multi-viscosity fluid so my amber and red blinkers would flash at the same rate.

USMC_315

I heard it was pretty bad for the environment, something to do with the production if my memory serves me correctly. EPA has been cracking down on the companies producing this stuff the past few years, basically forcing them to change up their whole production process. Part of the new regulations required use of unilateral phase detractors, and as we all know, they aren't very easy to get your hands on... even for a multi-million dollar company. Probably why it's been so hard to find lately. Please let me know what the continuous operating rate of the blinks are. I'm curious to try it, but as always I'm hesitant with a new to me brand...