• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

The new tires are in the HOUUUSE....

Big2dabank

John,

Those coopers look very nice! I think I am going with some Pitbulls or Wragler MTS's for my next set.

I cant wait to get 37's on my deuce, I am very jealous just need the stock ones to wear out. congrats

It took me forever to wear out the stock BFG At's on my H2. I finally gave up and sold them for $100.

I am ready for a new set, my 37"Trxus are near there end of life, got 55,000 out of them, they still have about 20% of the tread left.

Big2dabank

DSC_0623.jpg

I noticed you took off the little plastic wing thingies on the front bumper. I did the smae thing and like the look a lot better. Looking good!

Chastan

I noticed you took off the little plastic wing thingies on the front bumper. I did the smae thing and like the look a lot better. Looking good!

Actually they are off as part of my onboard air project. I am building custom ones the same general shape but deeper out of diamond plate. This will create a little compartment with a door that I will have the quick connect in and that I can store a coil air hose.

The onboard air system is up and running. I have started a thread...
http://www.hummer4x4offroad.com/for...stall-with-a-York-Compressor.-Start-to-finish

Last edited:

Doc Olds

Saweet! I love those Coopers!!!!

Forum request. Can we get "smell posting attachment"? You know, the add-on feature that allows vB to accept an embedded scratch and sniff within a post? :thumbs:

Reloader

I had considered the Cooper STTs as they are non directional and I do a 5 tire rotation but I got the Geolander MTs so cheap. Even when
Farm and Barn had a buy 3 get the 4th free sale the Geos were cheaper as you had to have Farm and Fleet install them.
Each time I rotate I have to dismount and remount/balance 2 tyres. But this assures me they stay balanced.