• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Finally back into a H3T

lil' dave

It's been a long time but I finally got back into an H3T. I originally had a 09 Adventure with a manual that I ordered new. I actually owned it twice before getting rid of it (very bad decision) in 2013 I believe.

I've had a ZR2 with a duramax for the past 3 years but decided to sell it due to the strong used market. Great truck but never really offroaded it much due to the modification necessary to even fit 33's.

I picked up a '09 H3T (Adventure Package, Manual) last weekend. This will now make 3 H3T's in my immediate family, as my parents each have one. My mom has a 2010 Adventure package, with only 6,000 miles. I've tried to buy it multiple times but she won't sell.

Once the weather improves, we will get a picture of all 3 trucks together.

Trying to get caught up on all things Hummer so look forward to interacting!

H3Hummer

Welcome back. Your mom is lucky to own that T with only 6K miles on it, a record milage for 2010 H3T :thumbs:.... I would do like you i guess, and try to buy it from mi mom :)

08H3

Very cool! That's the exact truck I would like to find. I've half heartedly looked a Gladiators a couple times and each time think to myself the H3T is a much nicer truck even though it predates it by 10 years.