• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

New Toy (Not a Hummer)

08H3

Picked up a new toy. There is no such thing as a person who is just ambivalent toward Fieros- you either despise them or love them. I (obviously) am from the latter group. Had one before that I never should have sold so I’ve always been looking for another. Came across this on Facebook Marketplace. It’s a swap from the original 2.8L to a 4.3 Vortec. Generally, I have no interest in swaps because more often than not, I think a lot of corners get cut. Especially when it the ad states “only xxx miles since swap”. I usually interpret that as “I can’t get it sorted out and I’m ready to make this mess someone else’s problem.” But long story short, the details put into this build were impressive. Car is only 34,000 original miles, original paint and overall in great shape and clean all around.

IMG_0003 (4).JPGIMG_0001 (3).JPGIMG_0012.JPG

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Nice! I agree on the only XXX miles since swap stories. But there are good ones out there and the biggest thing those Fieros were missing was HP and I think you've got that figured out.

crwalkerasla

I'm jealous. I was looking into a fiero project car several years ago. Was going to be sweet with a 550hp chevy 350 swap... then I found one and tried to fit inside. With the seat completely removed my knees were still in the dash.

H3Hummer

Hollly ****, how clean and wooow, it's been a long time since I have seen a Fiero, so good looking.....man what a cool oldie sport car :thumbsup