• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

WTS H3 alpha transmissions perfect for V8 swap

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
I just picked up a 6L80E so I am ready to sell my transmissions.

I have (1) 4L60E that is from a 2008 H3 alpha, it had 80k on it when it was pulled. I put about it 10k miles on it. Shifts perfect, slap it in and go. $900

I have (1) 4L60E that was my original engine swap trans. It was a combo of parts from my 06 H3 I5 trans and an 07 envoy trans. The trans builder didn’t replace the oil pump when he rebuilt/combined parts. It ran great for 20-25k miles, when the oil pump took a crap the trans failed so this will need a rebuild but the pro is that this is will work perfectly for an H3 V8 swap once rebuilt, no need to find another trans and mix/match parts. $400

I can ship if needed, but would prefer not to. I can drive to CA, NV, UT, OR, WA if we arrange it. I am in Idaho.

The trans in need of a rebuild is good to go now. It’s just sitting inside out of the elements.

The working 4L60E is still in my H3, I still need some more parts to do the 6L80E swap but expect to pull it in mid October, so about 2 months from now.

Thanks,
Chris

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
I didn't realize that any of the parts that ever came off your H3 weren't used/damaged beyond repair :giggle:. I'm probably a long ways from doing a V8 swap so I'm out.

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
LOL! I will send you a $200 check when I sell it [emoji23]

You know, I told myself I will pull the 4L60E before I hurt it! It’s the only thing I can pull that isn’t trashed lol

In all honesty, I don’t think I have ever had this trans over 200* and haven’t put too many miles on it. I need some more time to hurt it