• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Shhhhhh....

4speedfunk

THORparts is making a very limited run of bumpers.

:horns:
THORparts will have (40) bumpers available in mid-October....(20) front Gen II winch bumpers, and (20) rear SUV bumpers.
Preliminary pricing is $1500 front and $740 rear.
To reserve your bumper, send your full shipping address and email to: wilsonmech@sbcglobal.net
I will add you to the list and send you an email in October when they are ready to ship.

This announcement was leaked this morning, and I have only (24) left after six hours.

Gtown

THORparts is making a very limited run of bumpers.

:horns:
THORparts will have (40) bumpers available in mid-October....(20) front Gen II winch bumpers, and (20) rear SUV bumpers.
Preliminary pricing is $1500 front and $740 rear.
To reserve your bumper, send your full shipping address and email to: wilsonmech@sbcglobal.net
I will add you to the list and send you an email in October when they are ready to ship.

This announcement was leaked this morning, and I have only (24) left after six hours.

Any updates on the bumpers?

1claire

Tell your landlord he's gonna' have to wait a couple months on rent. Buy the bumpers.

Wait a second, so you prefer the bumper more than a shelter? :huh:
Anyway, do you guys know which bumper he purchased? I need one for my ride and I don't know which among the options on 4wheelonline to consider.

Last edited:

4speedfunk

THORparts bumpers
LIVE UPDATE: 01/09/22

I currently have a few bumpers left and they are going fast. These are available immediately, and I will update the count daily.

$729.00 rear (SOLD OUT!)
$1499.00 front (7 Remaining)

If interested, send me your COMPLETE shipping address and I can get you a quote with shipping. Email below:

wilsonmech@sbcglobal.net

Last edited: