• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Rascole's SAS build

rascole

Build is almost done. Down on all 4 and rolling. Fine tuning then some miles to prove it out. Can't wait to get it dirty.
image (1024x768).jpg
image(1) (800x600).jpg

image(2) (768x1024).jpg
image(3) (768x1024).jpg
IMG_20210920_141153 (960x1280).jpg
IMG_20210924_171741 (1024x768).jpg
IMG_20210924_171745 (1024x768).jpg

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Checked it out yesterday. Pics are all photoshopped.

Okay, maybe not. It's looking great and Reloader is wondering why he didn't practice on someone else's vehicle first as Randy is getting all of the design upgrades that Reloader wanted after he completed his build.

rascole

Okay, maybe not. It's looking great and Reloader is wondering why he didn't practice on someone else's vehicle first as Randy is getting all of the design upgrades that Reloader wanted after he completed his build.
He is perfecting the design, the 3rd time is a charm right.....

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
Anyway you could post some pics of how he has run thre ram assist lines? I want to re run mine and need some inspiration lol

Build looks amazing btw!

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

rascole

I think the postponed meet in Bellflower needs to be rescheduled when it returns to SoCal so we can see it in person.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
Thinking about it real soon, obviously a H4O meet would need the host H3 to be there. When it is done there is a mandatory Cleghorn run, after that I am thinking late October. Derek wants me to wait until he is back from Oki but we can have a 2022 spring meet too.

rascole

It's coming together nicely. Looks like you're ending up with quite a bit of lift.
Surprisingly, no. Rear is the same as in Moab. Front needs to have the springs settle before final adjustment. I am also running 37's so that does add an additional 1".

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"

With all that practice now he’s ready for yours!

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
@reloader awesome job!

I see you had to grind the knuckle a bit for the RCVs. Those things are a pain in the ass to install! The benefit is that you shouldn’t have to take them in and out much since they don’t break!

Zach

Mall Crawler
My truck more than likely be stopping at Reloader’s on my way out of California for some love and more. Just worried about Alrock being around the H2 [emoji15]

Zach

Mall Crawler
It's looking pretty damn good. Better than any white pig H2 from California

i-9b4kk62-L.jpg

Hey at least I don’t call it part of the Birch white mafia or whatever it was. Idiots! Officially from GM it’s called Olympic white. But those were your buddies [emoji23]

rascole

Yes, he said grinding was needed but the Reid knuckles are way over built anyways so no harm. I am hoping that because it is overbuilt I will not have to touch it again for a long time.

rascole

Been a bit since a update. Down for a few weeks for PM's and upgrades.
Front End Friday
Fix It Friday
F#&* It Friday.
My current state.
20230913_181548.jpg

rascole

Upgraded the ARB air compressor wiring. Located the new relays and pressure switch behind the driver side head light. Nice protected pocket.
20230909_164942 (960x1280).jpg