• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

H3 Steering Rack Reinforcement / Bushings Kit Options

fordee7

2009 H3 CE. Went to Outfitter Designs website to buy a steering rack reinforcement kit but they are out of stock and there is no phone number to contact them to get any ETA info. Are there other equivalent quality solutions by other manufacturers? Have an upcoming trip to Black Bear Pass and just realized the knock in my front end is coming from the steering rack. Appreciate any suggestions or a phone number to OD.

DirtyDirt

2009 H3 CE here as well. I tried to order a body lift from them last week, they are out of stock on that also. I emailed and asked how long they expected it to be, before they had them in stock again. Would it be days, weeks, months?? a couple of days later, i received a reply that i had been added to their waiting list, and I would get an email when they had some in... I was not able to find a phone number or any other contact info besides the email

fordee7

They responded to me with the same response "I will put you on our waiting list and let you know when they are available". I replied asking for an ETA. No response yet. And they are out of the diff bushings also. I don't understand poor customer service - nothing in stock, no phone number, no usable information in the email response.

fordee7

Thanks. I just ordered one from Mayhem - they actually answered the phone and had them in stock. I also tried calling Preferred Fabrication and it just goes to voicemail.

atvspeed4

Sorry guys we are scrambling to get everything back in stock. Due to the pandemic, our sales increased a ton and we already sold a years worth of inventory and our team is scrambling to get inventory back in stock. Our manufactures and back up machine shops are giving us longer lead times than ever and not holding to deadlines so we are hesitant to commit to a back in stock date as we have been usually been able to do for the past 10 years.

USMC_315

Sorry guys we are scrambling to get everything back in stock. Due to the pandemic, our sales increased a ton and we already sold a years worth of inventory and our team is scrambling to get inventory back in stock. Our manufactures and back up machine shops are giving us longer lead times than ever and not holding to deadlines so we are hesitant to commit to a back in stock date as we have been usually been able to do for the past 10 years.

Just like when I passed on the Rancho a month before they stopped selling them, I made the mistake of not getting reinforcement kit. I swear I need to just stop thinking and whip out my credit card lol. I'll be one of your first when y'all are back in stock. I know you say you don't really have an ETA, but would you guess at least some time this year?

atvspeed4

Just like when I passed on the Rancho a month before they stopped selling them, I made the mistake of not getting reinforcement kit. I swear I need to just stop thinking and whip out my credit card lol. I'll be one of your first when y'all are back in stock. I know you say you don't really have an ETA, but would you guess at least some time this year?

Thank you for hanging in there we appreciate it! Right now our best guess at ETA is 60 days out on the steering rack kits.

atvspeed4

Just a heads up we are scheduled to pick up the batch of steering reinforcement kits next week (finally after tons of calls pushing them). It will take us a couple days to package all of them and move through contacting everyone on the wait list but we hope to be back in stock on the website by end of next week.

fordee7

Just a heads up we are scheduled to pick up the batch of steering reinforcement kits next week (finally after tons of calls pushing them). It will take us a couple days to package all of them and move through contacting everyone on the wait list but we hope to be back in stock on the website by end of next week.

When do you expect to have the Front Diff Bushing Kit back in stock? (Gen 1)