• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Moab Black Sheep week April 2021 - Pictures and videos

LagunaH1

695c4ebec38c3e9a5e1a153eec8f1fa1.jpg

79db84988c5955722ff773b5e0300125.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LagunaH1

Today, I ran a portion of Poison Spider with 2 friends. Biggest impressions:

The shelf road / switchbacks leading up to this GPS location: 38.53326631321244, -109.61171075031216 is very very torn up. Lots of loose rocks with a thick layer of dust. The next section was fine. Going up the waterfall was fun, I had to BTM a hair to get up over one of the taller ledges, something I didn't expect. But, do what you have to do. I was *very* pleased with how the Jeep climbed up all the obstacles. I was also real happy with the powerful brakes Reloader put in. They came in very handy coming down the same obstacles.

We turned around here: 38.546612465192474, -109.61782801960544 due to the slow going and due to me not knowing / remembering the trail at that point. There was a lot of traffic on the trail, and I am probably not the best / quickest driver on these types of obstacles :)

Last edited:

MilamJR

Looks like a good time was had be everyone except the one on his side. Hopefully we can make it out there soon.

Sent from my SM-A516V using Tapatalk

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
I need to start uploading pics. I didn’t get many...

I keep seeing new angles of the axle shaft carnage! I said it in Moab and I’ll say it again, if a rear steer red dot buggy backs out of an obstacle don’t try to out do him or you will end up with carnage [emoji85]

Blue&White

Probationary Member
Hey everyone that was in Moab. Ryan here (Bald guy that crashed the last dinner). What a great bunch of people. I hope to go wheeling with you all soon, even though I drive a 78 Bronco, or a 91 F-350. If you're ever in the four corners area in the summer, drop me a line. I'm always happy for an excuse to go up in the hills.

LagunaH1

Hey everyone that was in Moab. Ryan here (Bald guy that crashed the last dinner). What a great bunch of people. I hope to go wheeling with you all soon, even though I drive a 78 Bronco, or a 91 F-350. If you're ever in the four corners area in the summer, drop me a line. I'm always happy for an excuse to go up in the hills.

So glad you made it out!

Vdawg1115

Is Sally on Instagram? I would like to share some of the pics she took of mine but want to give credit where it’s due also?

Korby7

Thanks everyone for sharing the great pictures and videos. Looks like some fun obstacles. What trails did you go on?