• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

For Sale - 2009 H3 Alpha

AlexD

Probationary Member
[FONT=Bitstream Vera Serif, Times New Roman, serif]Hey Everyone, I will be selling my Hummer H3 Alpha. I just copied and pasted my ad contents below. Outstanding hummer with low miles and meticulously maintained with full service records. I will be considering all offers over 20K only. [/FONT]

[FONT=Bitstream Vera Serif, Times New Roman, serif] Rare 2009 Hummer H3 Alpha Edition with 5.7L V8, only 60K miles and meticulously maintained by 1 owner. Locking front and rear differentials, full engine and transmission skid plates, brand new Bridgestone all terrain K02 tires, full leather interior, dealer installed ARB, steel front and rear bumpers with lower and upper floodlights, Warne M8000 winch with controller, ARB roof rack and air intake snorkel and backup camera. Owner has all maintenance records. All original equipment. Rarely ever been off road.
[/FONT]
image0 2.jpegimage1 3.jpegimage3 3.jpegimage2 3.jpegimage4.jpegimage2 2.jpegimage3 2.jpeg

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
Just a heads up, im 99% sure this was swamped wheeling out east, bcm issues and other electrical things. Its been for sale several times since then. Ill try and find the pics.

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Even Mr. Champ owned up to the fact that his H3 CE was never the same after that.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Bowser-II

Even Mr. Champ owned up to the fact that his H3 CE was never the same after that.

I was there that year, there was one other H3 that flooded, there at the mud pit in pole line. Don’t remember his name, but I do remember it was his first time off roading. The pit was not completely full, but enough to stop an H3 on 35’s that day, I guess.

Traveling east, he went left of the pole and I went right (center line actually).

And, like a Robert Frost poem, that made all the difference!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amowerman

CAN YOU ENLIGHTEN ME ON EXACTLY WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT? It was back to normal 3 days after I cleaned and dried the BCM. Wow you guys have some kind of Imagination. I would buy back Champ 1 If I had the opportunity.
And for all you people who think you know what your talking about, this Is Champ 1. Now let this guy sell his without chiming In about something unrelated to his rig!
101_0662.jpg

Last edited:

NMH3

Looks like the one, wheels and tires are different.

Mr Champ

http://youtu.be/sLvq9cl-YdQ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In addition to different wheels and tires, the swamped one has different tail lights, has roof marker lights, has rock rails, and has clear front marker lights. The bumper mounted off road lamps look different also, but that's probably just the covers. The one for sale also has a snorkel. Looks like different winches too. Sure, you could change all that stuff, but it's also possible that there is more than one CE out there that bought the full ARB package of front and rear ARB bumpers with the matching roof rack.

Last edited:

AlexD

Probationary Member
I have never been out "east" nor has my hummer been "swamped". This is the first time it has been for sale and I am the original owner in Arizona. Please do not come up with this crap unless you know for sure it is fact.