• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Passlock Delete

fowlken8

Hello.

I have had much better luck lately with my no-start 10 minute wait passlock issues ever since I replaced the ignition switch.

But it has happened again, twice, in the past couple of months. Again, 10 minutes on the dot it starts right up and runs fine.

Can a PCM tune fix this?

I found this company and they charge $75 to deactivate the Passlock. PCM of NC Security Passlock VATS Delete Service

Does that seem legit? I don't want to buy the New Rockies kit for ~$300 if the $75 fix is real....Or if I can have a PCM tune and passlock fix for cheaper.

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
I used pcm of NC. No issues. I would suggest sending your computer in instead of just buying one from them

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

fowlken8

Great to hear! Do they also add any services for calibrating the ECU for aftermarket parts? I've only ever heard of PCM4Less on the boards.

I'm not sure if mine has been worked on, but with 35s, the MPH is dead on. I don't like my shift points though.

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
Great to hear! Do they also add any services for calibrating the ECU for aftermarket parts? I've only ever heard of PCM4Less on the boards.

I'm not sure if mine has been worked on, but with 35s, the MPH is dead on. I don't like my shift points though.
Yea they can do all of that. They are super helpful if you call as well.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk