• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

WTS Stock H3 Rim

USMC_315

Hey guys, I just realized I still have this rim that is just taking up space. It was under the spare tire cover when I got my H3 and it didn't match so I replaced it. It looks like it's had some decent use, probably needs to be refinished. I know not many are looking for a singular rim, but I was a few years back so you never know. I figured I'd throw this up here first in case someone needed it in the Northern Virginia area. I'd be willing to drive up to an hour to meet. I'm open to offers

IMG_0382.JPEG IMG_0383.JPEG IMG_0384.JPEG

USMC_315

If I'm looking at it right, it'd only be worth a couple of bucks for scrap haha. I think I may hold onto it for some wild scenario where it comes in handy

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
I have a set of those for eventual use, someday. But unfortunately I don't need a 6th one. I did recycle a set of well worn H3 rims a few years ago. Maybe $20/wheel?

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Hey!!! What's up with that? You made me pay! :wink:
Haha, those wheels were trashed that I recycled. I've bought about five sets of wheels over the years when I've found deals. Always resold them with no markup.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk