• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

2021 Black Sheep shirts available to order

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
The 2021 Moab Black Sheep shirt is READY to order! Available to attendees of the 2021 Black Sheep week or any past Black Sheep week. Delivery is made in Moab for 2021 attendees or mailed if you won't be there this year.

Due to product shortages, it's possible that the shirt color may change if the necessary quantities cannot be obtained. If we can finalize orders by January 25 that will help our chances of getting this order completed on time and the way we want it.

$19 - men's short sleeve and women's short sleeve (up $1 from last year). Please pay via PayPal.

When ordering, please adjust the price according to your order quantity (gotta do some math!). PM or email me your sizes.

The front will have the H4O logo on the breast. The back will be the design below (+/- a small tweak or two) and this chocolate brown is the shirt color. I expect a certain forum member from Tucson to order no less than two dozen of these.

Sizes: Women's Small to X: and Men's Small to 4XL
i-SZW3Dbr.jpg

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Sweet!! Finally a freakin' H3T on a BSHS shirt (Jeff's T at that) - how cool. You are going to sell out of this once-in-a-lifetime, rare shirt whose rarity is matched only by the scarcity of the depicted, awesome beast vehicle itself. I actually may have to buy one, two or the entire run of these shirts.

Great job Alrock! [emoji106][emoji106][emoji109][emoji109]

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Zach

Mall Crawler
Looks good. First glance thought it was a different 3T. Almost cried lol. Sorry, Luis [emoji1787]. I’ll put my order in

jakesz28

Probably too late, but can I add a shirt to the order? Or did you order an extra women's medium?

My son's girlfriend is coming with.

Last edited: