• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

Front/rear Eaton E-Lockers

JPaul

Finally getting around to selling these things.

Both are out of my H3 Alpha. Front locker is still in good working condition, but I didn't get the pinion back from the shop so you'll need to use your old gears or put new ones on. I also didn't get the connector body back either, but I think you can either get that separate or just wire in some Deutsch connectors instead. Recommended with the cast iron front diff housing only. Aluminum is at your own risk.

The rear locker is for parts or a rebuild. The side gears and one of the spider gears were blown to pieces on Metal Masher last year. Locking rods are starting to round off as well and should be replaced.

I'll take the ring gears off for shipping to save a bit on the weight.

I'm asking $500 for the front locker and $150 for the rear locker, or best offer. Shipping at your cost. Free pickup in northern Utah (I'd go as far down as Provo area, I go down to Salt Lake about once a week for work) and southern Idaho (never really get up there but I'm willing to drive a little bit for this).

I can also bring them to Black Sheep week for transport/delivery (provided it actually happens this year, cross your fingers!).

Front locker:
0O2S68b.jpg

LlFikvG.jpg

Rear locker:
KpiYkyU.jpg

sQbn8Fm.jpg

NlF4d6N.jpg

Last edited:

JPaul

You can still buy new eaton front lockers for less than this. Probably a hard sell at this price.

When I posted this I looked up the prices and the rear was over $900 new. I couldn't find anything for the front locker, apparently because it's a GM only item, Eaton doesn't list it at all anywhere so no one else does of course. Asking price has been adjusted.