• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Here it goes, H3 SUT with Slant back module coming soon.

MtnArmor

In the next month the rear will be cut off to a "SUT" style rear. It will then be bed lined, and have a modified soft top system made until I'm done building the slant back module that will go on and off. I will do an extremely heavy pic and spec write up all cuts, modification etc on this topic. I purchased my 07 H3 in 2007 and have done many modifications to it, 15 years in Search and Rescue and avid wheeler time to next the next step of my dream build. The proto type picture is just that. This will be step one with frame mounted roll bar. The soft top cab curtain and deck cover will be so it can still be driven through out the winter months. Hopefully early summer the slant back will be ready to bolt on. If I miss anything on this build please feel free to ask, I haven't posted in years on any forum, more of a reader than poster.

slant mod1wlitesandrack.jpgmod1.jpg

Jeff V.

You might want to check out the H3 soft top build that was on YouTube recently. I posted a link to their summary video here: Custom H3 soft top build (hummer4x4offroad.com)

They also had a bunch of individual episodes detailing the build on their channel. It's more extensive than what you're doing, but it might give you some ideas or insights you could use.

Good luck. This will be a fun build to watch.