• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Bulldog Canyon, AZ

EndeavoredH3

Went out with the PHR guys this past thanksgiving day weekend over to bulldog canyon. This was the first time where I experienced true rock crawling in my truck, and was uncomfortable a few times. I do feel like 35's wouldve helped. Shoot, the body lift ive had on the shelf for 5 months would've helped save part of my rocker panel. Looking into making a set of rock sliders before the next outing for sure.

There was a time where I almost s**t myself though. Was coming down a 20ft rock ledge slowly and the low oil pressure light dinged for a few seconds. But thankfully no damage as i can tell, the v-8 swap will be saved for a later date :giggle:

IMG_5016.JPG

IMG_4997.JPG

IMG_5002.JPG

Zach

Mall Crawler
Looks like a great day. Don’t worry, think there’s been a point where we all have almost **** ourselves. Usually, I tend to suck up the seat cover lol

08H3

Looks like a lot of fun. That first picture would have been a good time to change your oil, transfer case fluid, and anything else you might need to do under there!

EndeavoredH3

Somehow I've never run that trail, and it's pretty close to home

This is off of the trail in one of the washes by the wolverine pass entrance. Where we went there was a 3 part waterfall that I kindly declined to go down. You guys should make it.

It’s cool to know a playground like this is so close.