• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

I'm Not New, But I'm Back!

Calamitygirl

Born to Wheel
Hi Everyone, I made the move back to Michigan last year, finally settled and ready to get out and do some wheelin'! I haven't been out in several years (life happens) but now it's time. Has anyone been to the new Holly Oaks Park in Oakland County yet? I see it's only open for a couple of more w/ends then closing for winter.

I'm stuck on the couch with a pulled hamstring, but can't lay here forever so being as least I can plan to do something next spring when the park reopens? Michigan and Ohio and Indiana, I hope you will reach out and say Hi and try to plan something?

I miss seeing all the Texas peeps and the Brothers, who patiently taught me so much about wheeling...The Black Sheep Hummer Squadron is a special group that I'm proud to have wheeled with.

So, I hope I'm welcomed back, and there is at least ONE other HUMMER officianado near me!

Alpha X

Welcome back, there are plenty of H3 owners in Michigan. I haven't been to Holly Oaks yet, but there seem to be some big crowds. I'll probably wait until things calm down over there. There's Rocks N Valleys and Grayling that are not a bad drive.

jimmy p

Welcome back,, I've been to holly oaks a couple times now, I would be up for another visit in the spring. Definitely has some good hill climbs not found anywhere else around here.