• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Custom H3 soft top build

Jeff V.

I kind of rolled my eyes when this started, thinking it'd be just another 'hack the top off the wrecked car and do stupid **** to it' build, but I was wrong. This thing turned out great.

[video=youtube;8ICReRttgMA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ICReRttgMA[/video]

USMC_315

Yeah, no thanks. I already have enough headaches with the one leak. Haha, very cool build that turned out surprisingly good

Jeff V.

I'm not saying I'd want to own it. It's definitely compromised. But it's still cool as an exercise in fabrication. I'm happy enough when I can make simple brackets. I can only dream of doing something like that.

720H

Same here I like it and is cool but for somebody else. Takes a part time vehicle and turns it into even more part time

Korby7

It’s a cool build and they put in a lot of work and seem to have done a great job but it’s not for me. Even if I had to jump to a JK or JL, I’d never pull the top. I like the open air sometimes but I like being able to roll em up and turn on the AC.

SlcHummer

Definitely a unique build but I share a similar opinion with most it seems...not for me. I am glad to see people doing something different/custom with their rig even if it's not something I would do.

RamRod

It's too cold up here in Canada for convertibles:giggle: .... well there are those 2 weeks in summer that the ice melts....just joking... kind of not :shame: