• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Crazy Time in America!

Jeff V.

The ruling came out about an hour ago. As expected, it was tossed on its ass.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/n...audit-halt-election-certification/6278120002/

The ruling itself is an interesting read.

https://www.democracydocket.com/wp-...canned-from-a-Xerox-Multifunction-Printer.pdf

Defendants offered six affidavits from individuals who spent an extensive period of time at the TCF Center. In addition to disputing claims of voter fraud, six affidavits indicated there were numerous instances of disruptive and intimidating behavior by Republican challengers. Some behavior necessitated removing Republican challengers from the TCF Center by police.

Getting back to the claims ol Rudy is making...

Ms. Carone's description of the events at the TCF Center does not square with any of the other affidavits. There are no other reports of lost data, or tabulating machines that jammed repeatedly every hour during the count. Neither Republican nor Democratic challengers nor city officials substantiate her version of events. The allegations simply are not credible.

This is pathetic. If you're going to make these claims or parrot someone else's claims, at least try to do some research on them first. Is that too much to ask?

deserth3

This is pathetic. If you're going to make these claims or parrot someone else's claims, at least try to do some research on them first. Is that too much to ask?

Right here is why President Trump got elected.
I only posted what I read. I didn't make derogatory comments to any liberals. But I get called pathetic, racist, deplorable, ect....
This is why I could care less if out Republican Representatives work with the new president.

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk

deserth3

Also is for the courts to decide what is correct. Not the news corporations. That's why I posted without comment.

MilamJR

New York Sheriff ignore Cuomo Thanksgiving restrictions.

https://www.westernjournal.com/new-...ving/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=huckabee

Sheriff’s are our last line of defense because they answer directly to the people. Some of these Governors have violated the Constitution over and over while also violating their own orders for the little people. Rules for The but not for Me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MilamJR

One voting precinct/district flipping from Biden to Trump as a result of fraud. Fabricated or altered ballots, falsified counts of ballots, things like that. Anywhere in the country. My bar for this is pretty low.

The states have to have totals certified and electors ready by Dec 14, so that seems like as good a deadline as any.

Mine are Harvesters and animal charities. ASPCA, local animal rescues, etc.

It is now December 15th and this report was finally released on December 14th that documents that a whole county in Michigan was flipped from Trump to Biden. I think this clears the bar you set for our friendly wager.

https://www.9and10news.com/content/...higan_Forensics_Report_121320_v2_REDACTED.pdf

Jeff V.

The votes were certified yesterday. No states, counties or individual precincts anywhere in the country were reversed due to fraud.

What you have there is an allegation, and a late one at that, from someone who recently mixed up Minnesota and Michigan, and doesn't seem to understand basic math.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/lo...t-makes-wild-claims-voter-turnout/3829654001/

https://www.freep.com/story/news/po...spute-report-antrim-county-voting/6538325002/

Besides all that, I don't think you actually read any of this.

Trump won Antrim county. :rolleyes:

Official results show Trump beat Biden in Antrim by about 4,000 votes, out of about 16,000 votes cast.

But they're gonna do a hand recount on Thursday, just to be sure.

MilamJR

I did read the report. Paragraph 3 clearly lays out that on Election Day (November 3) that Trump votes were shifted to Biden who had won the county. Then once people started asking questions days afterwards votes were flipped back from Biden to Trump who did indeed win the county and then later by a larger margin. The report then debunks in subsequent paragraphs the explanations given for these large percentage changes.

Sorry the report didn’t come out earlier but Michigan officials fought all efforts for transparency so a hearing had to be scheduled and the judge had to rule on the issue. Makes a person wonder if the election was conducted in a fair and legal manner why are officials resisting transparency? Would you not want anyone who has questions it to be satisfied that nothing illegal happened and Biden did in fact win fair and square.

You seem to be basing your position on the Detroit newspaper story but that isn’t equivalent to a report filed into evidence by an expert witness that appears to be qualified to testify at any trial even though he once incorrectly said Wisconsin instead of Michigan.

Jeff V.

The court case was in regards to a vote on legal weed. That's why the machines were audited to begin with. It only became about the presidential election once this Allied Security group got involved.

The Antrim preliminary results were incorrect, the mistake was found during a post election canvass which is why that process exists to begin with. To catch mistakes. That's not fraud. That's the process working as it's supposed to.

The problems with Ramsland go way beyond mixing up WI and MI. His other big report about the counties that had greater than 100% turn out were totally and utterly wrong. The data he was talking about never existed. He's either incompetent or a liar. He's also not an expert in election systems or processes. From some of the other technical reports I've read, he's making accusations about certain software modules that weren't even used in this election.

Were there mistakes and negligence? Certainly. That's just human nature. Especially in a process that's largely run by seasonal volunteers. But was there actual malicious intent and fraud? There have been tons of allegations but thus far, ZERO proof. There has not been one single Trump lawsuit, out of 56 at last count, that has even alleged fraud, let alone found and proven it. Apparently proven facts still matter in courtrooms.

If there was fraud, especially on the scale the Trump camp is talking about, then it would have come out by now. This is over. The votes have been counted. Trump appointed judges have said there's no fraud. Trump's own FBI and attorney general have said there's no fraud. Even Mitch McConnel is finally onboard with this.

It's over. We need to move on. If you want to keep arguing about this, be my guest. I'm over it. I'll make the donations to both charities so at least someone can come out of this with some small positive outcome.

deserth3

I'll just drop this. Most likely won't change the outcome. Frankly now that it looks Like Biden won. We again hear we must all work together. But the left has refused to do so for the out going administration. Also the Lefts idea of working with them is to agree with everything they want.

Trump Adviser Navarro: 6 Frauds 'More Than Sufficient' to Swing Election Outcome | Newsmax.com

Senate Homeland Security Committee hears testimony on election irregularities | One America News Network (oann.com)

MilamJR

Brother we are going to have to agree to disagree. I believe that the size of the errors outlined in paragraph 3 of the report are unacceptable, should be fully investigated, procedures must be changed and if people broke the law they should go to jail. Hopefully every American could agree on that but unfortunately I expect that is not the case.

Today was the first time the Trump team was able get access to audit one of these voting machines anywhere in the country in Arizona. Kind of hard to prove your case when you can’t get access to the evidence.

Also it’s pretty rich to tell 75 million people it’s over, get over it and move on after 4 years of #Resist, the Russia investigation that everyone involved knew was BS before it started and a bogus impeachment.

I really don’t care what McConnell thinks about anything because he is as corrupt as Biden, Hillary, etc. Just read Peter Schweitzer’s book Secret Empires.

And finally as an Alabamian I am proud that a Congressman and Senator from this state are going to object to the electoral college and force a discussion of the irregularities that happened with this election. I appreciate your decision to donate to both charities and I will do the same just send me your charity.

Jeff V.

This is your "expert"

"The allowable election error rate established by the Federal Election Commission guidelines is of 1 in 250,000 ballots (.0008%)." On the Antrim machines, he wrote, he "observed an error rate of 68.05%."

The FEC regulates campaign finance, not voting equipment, and has no such guideline.

The Election Assistance Commission regulates voting equipment, and they certified the Antrim machines.

The error rate is from tabulator system events. Not ballot counts.

The errors in paragraph three were investigated, the cause was explained, they were corrected before the results were made official, and before this joke of a report was ever created. The hand recount of actual, physical ballots they conducted yesterday confirmed these results.

Jeff V.

Donations.jpg

MilamJR

Harvesters donation made.
OUR donation will be made next week after my bonus arrives. Thanks for being an Abolitionist and saving children from sex trafficking. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you.

Neo

Badfish
corrupt senile pedo joe gets less than 17% of the counties and more votes than anyone in history???

1776 will fix this 1984 BS, coup flu, cough cough

Neo

Badfish
A group of 28 international election observers have found "no evidence of fraud".

https://www.businessinsider.com/int...voter-fraud-us-election-oas-2020-11?r=US&IR=T

They must be in on the massive conspiracy too.

you seem to be really working hard to convince yourself that joe won without cheating. you know the census was a trap and the election was the bait? Commiecrats couldn't help themselves, they rose the dead and exceeded populations by 400% in some counties. that mask goes over your mouth, not your eyes, watch the videos of the steal, there're lots of them. Oceans 11 on election night.