Welcome to the H4O - HUMMER 4x4 Off Road.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Web Wheeler

Thanks

Crazy Time in America!

Buckle up bitches. It's going to get interesting!
    Blacksheep Hummer Squad: Moab - OG

Street Tire
    Thanks
    No Doubt

‘09 H3 Alpha / SAS / Adventure / Lux

Street Tire
    Thanks
    Hope everyone stays safe. No worries here. Got plenty of supplies, have lead a life of quarantine for years, and plenty of firearms and ammunition for protection.
    2006 H3 3.5L I5 Adventure / Luxury / De-chromed / Torsion lift / 35" Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs / Bilstein 5100 shocks / Schwarttzy Skid Plates and High Clearance Leaf Spring Plates / Warrior rear shackles / Solid Axle GM Corporate 10 Bolt rear diff cover / 1" Daystar body lift / Custom Tube Doors x4 / AirDoc / AFE dry filter / OD Steering Rack Reinforcement Kit, Differential bushing kit, and Heavy Duty Tie-Rods / PCM of NC tune / Long Tru-Cool LPD trans cooler and thermal by pass / Snorkel

All Terrain
    Thanks
    Hopefully God will save us from ourselves even though we probably don’t deserve it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,350 Times in 1,109 Posts
    The shenanigans aren't unexpected, but the amount and brazeness is amazing. Why aren't a lot of these people behind bars?
    1998 H1 Open Top
    1994 H1 HMC4
    1992 H1 HMC4 LE
    1990 1025 Armament Carrier

KJ6JCC

BlackSheep Hummer Squadron, H1 PsychoSquad

All Terrain
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Hummers View Post
    The shenanigans aren't unexpected, but the amount and brazeness is amazing. Why aren't a lot of these people behind bars?
    Agree. Totally planned. Read the Transition Integrity Project and you will know what is coming each step of the way. It has all been war-gamed.

Low Profile
    Thanks
    Its going to be a dark winter. stay safe everyone and keep your powder dry.

Baja

Thanks
    This isn't the first contested election. 1876, 1888, 1960, 2000 are a few that come up in a search. What's bad about this one...
    1. The DNC accused Trump of stealing the last election.
    2. Threaten impeachment before Trump even took the oath of office.
    3. Ran a 3.5 year impeachment investigation that turned up absolutely nothing and even worse from a forged report. Then act like everything is normal.
    4. Accused Trump of being a racist when he shut down travel from China and then accused him of failing on every front with regard to the virus.
    5. Riots and burning of cities go uncontested and mostly uninvestigated. The when some Trump supporters follow a Biden Election bus, that get's investigated by the FBI.
    6. I'm tired of typing.

And I'm supposed to trust the democratic party in an election?? Something smells bad in the kitchen. I'll step off my soap box now.

Know your Bugs Bunny.... Very important.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to deserth3 For This Useful Post:

3Hummers (11-06-2020), Korby7 (11-06-2020), Neo (12-19-2020), svxr8dr (11-06-2020)

All Terrain
    Thanks
    When one party has to file a lawsuit to get access to monitor the vote count, which they are entitled to do under the election law, and the election officials of that state oppose the action that tells you everything you need to know.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MilamJR For This Useful Post:

3Hummers (11-06-2020), Korby7 (11-06-2020), svxr8dr (11-06-2020)

Super Swamper
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MilamJR View Post
    Agree. Totally planned. Read the Transition Integrity Project and you will know what is coming each step of the way. It has all been war-gamed.

So I went and read the short Wiki entry on the Transition Integrity Project

In summary they ran 4 games.... #1 sounds very familiar

1. Game One: Ambiguous. The first game investigated a scenario in which the outcome of the election remained unclear from election night and throughout gameplay. The results from three states are in contention and ballots are destroyed in one of the states, making it unclear who should have won that state. Neither campaign is willing to concede.
    2009 Hummer H3T Alpha

All Terrain
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RamRod View Post
    So I went and read the short Wiki entry on the Transition Integrity Project

In summary they ran 4 games.... #1 sounds very familiar

1. Game One: Ambiguous. The first game investigated a scenario in which the outcome of the election remained unclear from election night and throughout gameplay. The results from three states are in contention and ballots are destroyed in one of the states, making it unclear who should have won that state. Neither campaign is willing to concede.
    So then you create “spontaneous demonstrations” in the streets. This is a Color Revolution. They have ran this playbook all over the world. Ukraine, Arab Spring, etc. Now they are running a Color Revolution on America. Then they will impose The Great Reset where your rights and economic system will be fundamentally changed forever. The details of these things are out there to read but go to the source documents that they put out so you get it in their own words. They are counting on Americans to be too distracted to see what is coming.

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,350 Times in 1,109 Posts
    The lack of consequences for past cheating scandals has encouraged this. Election fraud should carry a minimum sentence of 10 years in prison and a $250,000 fine. Whoever made the decision to lock out the watchers should be behind bars right now. Trump won the court fight to get them back in but the Democrats moved the machines further away so the watchers couldn't see. Total obstruction of justice. Jail Time should be mandatory and the votes thrown out. If they can't identify which votes were illegally counted they should force the state to vote again at their own expense.
    1998 H1 Open Top
    1994 H1 HMC4
    1992 H1 HMC4 LE
    1990 1025 Armament Carrier

KJ6JCC

BlackSheep Hummer Squadron, H1 PsychoSquad

All Terrain
    Thanks
    The judge who issued the order should demand they come and explain why they ignored the order and then jail them for contempt of court. If America survives this people have to go to jail this time.

Super Swamper
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MilamJR View Post
    The judge who issued the order should demand they come and explain why they ignored the order and then jail them for contempt of court. If America survives this people have to go to jail this time.

But you know no one will.

While I am not living in the US nor am I US citizen, my wife and all of her family are, and there is a real possibility that we could move south of the boarder once we are done having kids. So I try and pay attention to whats going on and try and understand the issues.

What I find really frustrating is that my wife's side of the family does not seem to think any of this is that big of a deal and they all just parrot what is said on main stream media, its almost like they are living in this fantasy world that doesn't match what I see as reality..... I fear that's all too common these days. Things are not much different here in Canada either, but we don't have a system that balances the votes across the country so the East coast decides our government before the polls even close here in the West. Yet the West drives the majority of our nations economy..... I think I am going to have to buy a chunk of land outside the city and become a hermit or something.
    2009 Hummer H3T Alpha

All Terrain
    Thanks
    Unfortunately most people are ignorant as to what is going on around them and take everything they are told as the truth without questioning anything even when it defies logic.