• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Crazy Time in America!

SlcHummer

Hope everyone stays safe. No worries here. Got plenty of supplies, have lead a life of quarantine for years, and plenty of firearms and ammunition for protection.

MilamJR

Hopefully God will save us from ourselves even though we probably don’t deserve it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
The shenanigans aren't unexpected, but the amount and brazeness is amazing. Why aren't a lot of these people behind bars?

MilamJR

The shenanigans aren't unexpected, but the amount and brazeness is amazing. Why aren't a lot of these people behind bars?

Agree. Totally planned. Read the Transition Integrity Project and you will know what is coming each step of the way. It has all been war-gamed.

deserth3

This isn't the first contested election. 1876, 1888, 1960, 2000 are a few that come up in a search. What's bad about this one...
1. The DNC accused Trump of stealing the last election.
2. Threaten impeachment before Trump even took the oath of office.
3. Ran a 3.5 year impeachment investigation that turned up absolutely nothing and even worse from a forged report. Then act like everything is normal.
4. Accused Trump of being a racist when he shut down travel from China and then accused him of failing on every front with regard to the virus.
5. Riots and burning of cities go uncontested and mostly uninvestigated. The when some Trump supporters follow a Biden Election bus, that get's investigated by the FBI.
6. I'm tired of typing.

And I'm supposed to trust the democratic party in an election?? Something smells bad in the kitchen. I'll step off my soap box now.

MilamJR

When one party has to file a lawsuit to get access to monitor the vote count, which they are entitled to do under the election law, and the election officials of that state oppose the action that tells you everything you need to know.

RamRod

Agree. Totally planned. Read the Transition Integrity Project and you will know what is coming each step of the way. It has all been war-gamed.

So I went and read the short Wiki entry on the Transition Integrity Project

In summary they ran 4 games.... #1 sounds very familiar

1. Game One: Ambiguous. The first game investigated a scenario in which the outcome of the election remained unclear from election night and throughout gameplay. The results from three states are in contention and ballots are destroyed in one of the states, making it unclear who should have won that state. Neither campaign is willing to concede.

MilamJR

So I went and read the short Wiki entry on the Transition Integrity Project

In summary they ran 4 games.... #1 sounds very familiar

1. Game One: Ambiguous. The first game investigated a scenario in which the outcome of the election remained unclear from election night and throughout gameplay. The results from three states are in contention and ballots are destroyed in one of the states, making it unclear who should have won that state. Neither campaign is willing to concede.

So then you create “spontaneous demonstrations” in the streets. This is a Color Revolution. They have ran this playbook all over the world. Ukraine, Arab Spring, etc. Now they are running a Color Revolution on America. Then they will impose The Great Reset where your rights and economic system will be fundamentally changed forever. The details of these things are out there to read but go to the source documents that they put out so you get it in their own words. They are counting on Americans to be too distracted to see what is coming.

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
The lack of consequences for past cheating scandals has encouraged this. Election fraud should carry a minimum sentence of 10 years in prison and a $250,000 fine. Whoever made the decision to lock out the watchers should be behind bars right now. Trump won the court fight to get them back in but the Democrats moved the machines further away so the watchers couldn't see. Total obstruction of justice. Jail Time should be mandatory and the votes thrown out. If they can't identify which votes were illegally counted they should force the state to vote again at their own expense.

MilamJR

The judge who issued the order should demand they come and explain why they ignored the order and then jail them for contempt of court. If America survives this people have to go to jail this time.

RamRod

The judge who issued the order should demand they come and explain why they ignored the order and then jail them for contempt of court. If America survives this people have to go to jail this time.

But you know no one will.

While I am not living in the US nor am I US citizen, my wife and all of her family are, and there is a real possibility that we could move south of the boarder once we are done having kids. So I try and pay attention to whats going on and try and understand the issues.

What I find really frustrating is that my wife's side of the family does not seem to think any of this is that big of a deal and they all just parrot what is said on main stream media, its almost like they are living in this fantasy world that doesn't match what I see as reality..... I fear that's all too common these days. Things are not much different here in Canada either, but we don't have a system that balances the votes across the country so the East coast decides our government before the polls even close here in the West. Yet the West drives the majority of our nations economy..... I think I am going to have to buy a chunk of land outside the city and become a hermit or something.

MilamJR

Unfortunately most people are ignorant as to what is going on around them and take everything they are told as the truth without questioning anything even when it defies logic.

Jeff V.

Unfortunately most people are ignorant as to what is going on around them and take everything they are told as the truth without questioning anything even when it defies logic.

We still live in a country where criminal punishment requires hard evidence of wrong doing.

Trump had 4 years as president, with the full resources of the federal government, to investigate and prove his claim that 3 million illegal votes cost him the popular vote victory. In 4 years he couldn't unearth one shred of tangible evidence exposing this grand conspiracy against our democracy.

Now we're supposed to believe this same all-powerful conspiracy is simultaneously stealing the presidency, but couldn't flip the senate, and lost seats in the house. They're powerful and competent enough to steal the presidency, but not powerful or competent enough to steal congress? Which is it?

There has never been an investigation showing voter fraud successfully swinging regional or state level elections, let alone national ones.

I question everything going on around me. Right now, that question is, where is the proof?

Anyone guilty of this should be shot for treason. But you can't do that without evidence.

Where is it?

MilamJR

We still live in a country where criminal punishment requires hard evidence of wrong doing.

Trump had 4 years as president, with the full resources of the federal government, to investigate and prove his claim that 3 million illegal votes cost him the popular vote victory. In 4 years he couldn't unearth one shred of tangible evidence exposing this grand conspiracy against our democracy.

Now we're supposed to believe this same all-powerful conspiracy is simultaneously stealing the presidency, but couldn't flip the senate, and lost seats in the house. They're powerful and competent enough to steal the presidency, but not powerful or competent enough to steal congress? Which is it?

There has never been an investigation showing voter fraud successfully swinging regional or state level elections, let alone national ones.

I question everything going on around me. Right now, that question is, where is the proof?

Anyone guilty of this should be shot for treason. But you can't do that without evidence.

Where is it?

Not sure what you are talking about on the popular vote. That is not how we elect the President.

I agree that fraud is going to have to be proven. Maybe it can be proven maybe it can’t. But the way that certain states and cities have handled this election hurts the eventual winner because it shakes the confidence of everyone that has been watching it. For example for either candidate to get 100K+ straight votes in one state has to be a statistical outlier of Biblical proportions or something was terribly wrong here.

Most every state was able to count their votes and report them Tuesday night. This at best an embarrassment to our country or people needed to determine how each precinct voted so they knew where they could place fraudulent votes to steal an election. I hope it is incompetence so it can get fixed like Florida after the 2000 election if that is not the case people need to go to jail. The American people need to know what happened and why so we can all have faith in our elections.

Jeff V.

I know we don't elect a president by popular vote. My only point with that was Trump claiming widespread fraud on the order of 3 million illegal votes, but that was never proven. That level of fraud should have been investigated and exposed, regardless of whether it swung the election or not. But it wasn't. Now we're right back where we were in 2016 with people screaming about fraud, while having no evidence. Suspicions and feelings aren't enough. Either the perpetrators are just so good they can't be caught...or there's no evidence because didn't happen to begin with.

If you're going to make claims undermining the integrity of our elections, then you need to have proof. This isn't a red or blue issue. It's an American issue. This is literally the foundation of our democracy, and if you're going to call it into question, you should have rock solid proof.

As far as the counting deadlines, that's because each state runs its own elections, and has its own rules for absentee ballots. That's why Nevada is still dragging out. They accept ballots postmarked by Nov 3, so it takes a few days for those to get to the counting centers. This isn't an embarrassment. It's the system working the way it's supposed to in an unprecedented time.

Fraud on this scale would require thousands of conspirators. Anyone hyper-competent enough to keep that quiet and pull it off would have flipped congress while they were at it, and they have built in a better margin than a thousand votes in Georgia.

Last edited:

MilamJR

I agree that having confidence in our election is the foundation of our Republic.

The only way people are going to be confident is if all the things that look shady are honestly investigated and either proven or disproven like the guy pulling the wagon into where they were counting the votes. Turns out that there was a perfectly good explanation. This helps build trust at a time when trust is very low.

There is undercover video of postal workers discussing providing undelivered ballots to people. Is this real? Did it happen? If so what was the impact? Needs to be fully investigated.

Another postal worker is claiming that they were instructed by a supervisor to back date post marks on late ballots. Is it true or not?These claims erode confidence.

Why will the people running the vote counting in Philly not allow Republicans to monitor the process? The law says that they have a right to be there so both sides will walk away feeling the election was fair. They went to court and a judge issued an order instructing them to let Republicans in which they refused to comply with. If they are not trying to hide something they certainly are making it look like it. Further eroding trust.

Is your position that unless you can prove something illegal happened these things should not be investigated? If so there wouldn’t be a need to ever investigate anything because you could already prove it.

Jeff V.

I'm absolutely saying there needs to be investigations. There needs to be a billion watt spotlight put on this stuff. But you can't say things like "look at all the fraud" and "how are these people not in jail" until those investigations have been completed. There's also a really big gap to cross between isolated incidents of people doing stupid or malicious things, and "the Democrats have stolen the election".

It's not even isolated to this election. People have been claiming for years that widespread voter fraud is occurring and changing the results of the elections. But somehow they never, ever come up with proof of it. It's only ever isolated incidents that are usually due to incompetence rather than malice, and have zero impact on the outcome.

Based on this piss poor track record, I'm not seeing a reason to believe even grander accusations now. You can't claim to respect democracy and the integrity of the vote while simultaneously making baseless claims about how corrupt it is.

I want this thoroughly investigated. I want this to end, one way or the other. Either with convictions and prison sentences, or people accepting that it's just not happening to begin with.

But I may as well wish for Santa to air drop me a Humvee for Christmas. It's got about as much chance of happening as getting a deeply divided nation to shake hands and resolve our differences.

deserth3

I certainly hope we will all find out what is true and not true so we can try to come back together.

But until we know what the truth is Philly doesn’t have a reputation for voter fraud for no reason. Below is a recent example.

https://www.pennlive.com/news/2020/...perative-on-voting-fraud-bribery-charges.html

I was watching the news this morning and they had an Philly official on calling Trump a racist because of the voter fraud charges. I tuned him out at Racist and turned the channel.

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
The media does not certify election results. Proof of voter fraud in the 2016 election...easy, look at all of the Democratically controlled counties that reported vote totals in excess of the registered voters in the jurisdiction. You don't have to go to court to show that fraud was involved or be a legal eagle to see it. Now proving exactly who perpetrated required the investigation and court cases.