• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Another roof light kit. Lots of missing parts

amrg

That add is mine, im trying to sell them to finance the 1K+ roof marker lights I saw on ebay the other day!!! Im actually looking for $500 + shipping but ebay wont let me put that price (first time seller). Shipping is the killer from my end though

Jeff V.

Wow. I knew the roof markers were harder to come by, but that's a lot more than I expected. I've been looking for a set myself. No way I'd spend that much though.

I wish we could at still get the switches for the off road lights. The harnesses are easy to to build.

amrg

Yeah I stopped bidding at $500 for a set. Once I saw it reached 1K thats when I decided maybe ill sell those to afford the next set when they come on. Before ebay I contacted countless online salvage yards and everyone that responded immediately knew what I wanted and told me they no longer have it!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

amrg

There is a guy somewhere in kazakhastan that builds a visor and sells them on ebay. Personally I dont like them, theyre made of fiberglass, look like they would trap alot of wind and be noisy, and cost $600

https://www.ebay.com/itm/323380353009

3D printing the oem ones would probably take alot of time and material which means $$$
There is a guy selling 8 clips for the seatback nets for $40, i cant imagine how much a 50"x10" piece would cost

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Jeff V.

I don't think it's practical to 3D print. You'd need to pull a mold from a donor part and then make fiberglass replacements. You could do that for the center piece, and then maybe make 3D printed spacers to set generic lamps on top of the center piece and A pillar pieces.

RamRod

someone did create a carbon fiber one for his white H3T... (I think it was the new owner of the Daystar SEMA H3T)