• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Product Feedback

Hatch

Safari Straps
We wanted to get everyone's feedback on what you would like to see for your Hummer or FJ.
Are you looking for cargo containment in the cargo area, rack nets, divider net, accessories? let us know what you would like to see.

Last edited:

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
I personally would like to see a cargo net, something for the roof, and maybe a divider net either between the two seat rows or behind the second row seat. This is in an H3 btw

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
love to see this thread. I would like to see a cargo net for the roof rack and divider nets for the trunk and possibly even the front to 2nd row so the dogs arent trying to get up front. Not sure how tough the front divider would be in terms of mounting points...

Zach

Mall Crawler
I would like to see a cargo containment net for the rear for all the gear I carry. And possibly one for the Gobi

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
You can make a cargo net that holds your cargo down in the trunk, using the factory tie downs. The good thing is that it's compatible for both the H3 and the H2.

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

Sent from my iPhone

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cargo nets for the rear storage compartment on the H1 wagons, rear exterior storage on the HMC4 and Open Top models and possibly a cargo area separation net for the wagons. There are many roof rack options but obviously a cargo net for the 6 and 8 foot roof racks would be great.

Hatch

Safari Straps
Thanks for the feedback guys . 06 H3 is bringing his H3 in this Saturday so we can measure and see what we can come up with, we will keep you posted .

Paladine71

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
So, was there ever a cargo containment net made to divide the rear seats and the cargo area on an H3? Something made specifically to fit the rig?

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
hey guys, I picked up some mounts about a month ago to start looking into mounting for a divider. I have been slow on this process as I have been busy but hopefully soon I will have something!

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
Safari Straps can make custom stuff. I already talked to them about it. All you need to do is tell them what you want and be patient.

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

Sent from my iPhone

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
Give them a call. I have both a cargo net as well as front/back row seats net. Mine are custom because I have the roll cage where I attached them to. The front/back net is easy because you have the grab handles up high, and the low anchor points could be the base of the seats.

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

Sent from my iPhone

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
hey guys, I picked up some mounts about a month ago to start looking into mounting for a divider. I have been slow on this process as I have been busy but hopefully soon I will have something!
I used their footman loops and drilled holes in the seat supports for the base of a cargo area (including back seat) divider
1173672067_CmuSb-L.jpg

I then tied the tops to the oh sh*t bars above the rear doors
1179353206_ungPi-L.jpg

Setup is with their 1" Medium Utility Net

Last edited:

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Great alex! I may do this!! Love the idea.

I also plan on dividing the 2nd row to the trunk. During the winter I am the one who drives all my friends to go snowboarding. I have the 4WD, the rack for the snowboards and the space. The trunk is stuffed to the gills with crap and I was always concerned with stopping short and having stuff hit people in the head.

Last edited:

chaos254

I used their footman loops and drilled holes in the seat supports for the base of a cargo area (including back seat) divider
1173672067_CmuSb-L.jpg

I then tied the tops to the oh sh*t bars above the rear doors
1179353206_ungPi-L.jpg

Setup is with their 1" Medium Utility Net

How much did that setup run you? I was about to contact them about the same thing. My dogs always try to come up front especially when I get out to go do something

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
How much did that setup run you? I was about to contact them about the same thing. My dogs always try to come up front especially when I get out to go do something

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk

I don't recall but I think Chris answered it well. Great people to do business with, please make sure you let them now you're from this forum.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
yes, very cool people! There shop is just a few minutes from my house and they are extremely nice, accommodating and fellow wheelers. I have nothing but good things to say about them and their products also are top notch. I run the fire extinguisher mount and my brother has their entire 4 door JK net cage.