• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Official So Cal H4O Meet n Greet 11/14/20

rascole

POSTPONED!!!!!! Well, looks like 11/14/20 is official for a meet and greet. I have a good size backyard that should accommodate 14-16 rigs so if I get more confirmations I have a couple of backup locations nearby. I will try to message some members but any help is appreciated if you can send them this link.

Time: Noon to when I kick you out.
Location: 16438 California Ave, Bellflower, CA 90706 (Google it, city of Paramount has an address identical to mine)
Food: I will smoke some pulled pork for sandwiches and some sides, anything else feel free to bring to share.
Drinks: I will have plenty of water but anything else feel free to bring.
Swap Meet: If you have some parts to sell or trade feel free to bring them.
Comfort: Bring a chair
Activities: None planned.
Orange Subies: Yes Craig, your are absolutely invited.
RSVP: Please confirm with a head count if you are going to make it so I can make sure there is room and food.

Last edited:

rascole

Of the few that have responded how do you feel about postponing the meet until early January? Do to low response and Covid I know we can have a larger turnout with more time for people to plan outside of the stress of holidays and Covid. I am still willing to meet up and hit Cleghorn/Pilot Rock/Willow Creek. What are your thoughts? Or, we can do it twice?

cbetts

NERD!!!
Of the few that have responded how do you feel about postponing the meet until early January? Do to low response and Covid I know we can have a larger turnout with more time for people to plan outside of the stress of holidays and Covid. I am still willing to meet up and hit Cleghorn/Pilot Rock/Willow Creek. What are your thoughts? Or, we can do it twice?
I would like to keep the date since there are some newbies. This is a good time to meet the veterans and gauge personalities.

Sent from my Pokémon GO appliance using Tapatalk

CYnon

I dont mind either way. I think I am the only true blue newbie but can figure out something else to do with my afternoon if needs be (I would just go out and try to finally find a trail or something for myself). In short I guess - if it gets postponed to have more people around that is great too...Ill still make the time.