• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Nearly complete, basically new OEM off road light kit

Jeff V.

I got the kit today. It's in great shape. I'm going to figure out how to make the missing harness and see if it's possible to replace the lights with LED equivalents. I'll have more info on that as I get to it.

There's one really weird thing about this. There are 6 holes in the bezel, and 6 screws in the kit, but only 5 rivnuts? It's not like one is missing. The packing board says "Qty 5: rivnuts". I looked back at old photos from other people's kits and theirs are the same. It's not like it's using an existing hole in the roof, so I'm confused.

I also noticed it hits the XM antenna. There's nothing in the instructions about relocating the XM antenna, so I'll have to figure out a fix for that if I decide to install it rather than re-sell it.

Jeff V.

The main part. The one that goes between the fuse block and the lights themselves. I've already got the part numbers for the connectors and relay. Should be a piece of cake to make. Just need to measure everything out.

The XM thing was my mistake. It needed to be slid down closer to the windshield. I only threw it on top of the truck real quick to get a rough idea of how it would look with my Gobi rack.