• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

April 2021 Black Sheep Week

jakesz28

The new nitto trail grapplers got delivered yesterday. Just ordered a cast iron front dif housing. If it actually gets delivered going to try to order a front electric locker. I think this is the most expensive pretrial maintenance I have had.

MilamJR

Based on what they said it should be fine if the group is less than 250.

Sent from my SM-A516V using Tapatalk

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Last I heard, there is still a pandemic going around. Things haven't gotten any better since this all started a year ago.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
As much as I'd like to be there I am reevaluating the whole situation. Last I need is to catch this C-19 and be out of work and/or in the hospital. I have been lucky to have dodged a few close calls so far and will be sticking to what has worked for me until I can get the vaccine. Michele already got the 1st dose 2 weeks ago and hopefully I will be able to get mine soon. I will keep my fingers crossed for Moab '21.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
So far I have been directly exposed 10 times( that I know of ) and have not caught Covid yet. ( knock on wood ) I am O+ blood type and have been told that may make me more resistant to the disease but who knows. I know four people that have had it twice already. Shots have not filtered down to my level yet. They are still giving them to LEOs, medical personnel and old people before they get to me. I assume Mark has already had his two doses. :)

JPaul

My wife has had her first shot already and is getting the second in the next week or so. I've been lucky so far but hopefully they'll start opening up vaccination to the general public here in Utah soon. Right now it's people over 70, medical, first responders, school teachers,and the like. All family I have nearby fall into one of those categories, except me. Utah's numbers have been coming down a bit, we are averaging about 1500 new cases a day or so compared to 2500 to 3500 a day a month ago, and I think they are testing more now than before. I feel like there is light at the end of the tunnel finally.

Rascole has to come because we're splitting a condo!

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
We'll be doing some fundamental precautions in Moab this year. For example, no group dinners at our condo. If we gather there for conversation and adult libations, we can sit outside and/or in the open garage to minimize any issues. I don't anticipate qualifying for any vaccine before April.

MilamJR

Easter Jeep Safari is back on. The county commission is meeting on the 16th to change the ordinance that was causing tbe cancelation.

deserth3

Easter Jeep Safari is back on. The county commission is meeting on the 16th to change the ordinance that was causing tbe cancelation.

Doesn't surprise me. That's allot of money for the community that would have been lost.

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
I am sure the council heard from every business owner in town and 90% of the employees. EJS is the biggest event of the year in Moab.

speedy

Sir Welds a Lot
We're really looking forward to this year.
Bebe's H3 only needs a couple of things and it's ready to go.
Arb compressor, nut and bolt check,spare parts,tools:)
and a gas can or two for the road trip:giggle:

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
We're really looking forward to this year.
Bebe's H3 only needs a couple of things and it's ready to go.
Arb compressor, nut and bolt check,spare parts,tools:)
and a gas can or two for the road trip:giggle:

You guys driving it or trailering it?