• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Russian H2 build - Solid/portal axles (I think)

Iwillnc

It kinda irks me that Russians are by and large fascinated with the H2 and are doing all kinds of crazy **** and Americans can’t even keep a H1/H2/H3 forum busy with over a half million produced trucks between the 3 of them.

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
How many of the 500,000 Hummers produced are even on the road today? These vehicles are collectively all over 11 years old and way over 100k miles now. There are just a few owners left in the US, Russia or any where else who are willing to spend money to maintain and repair a vehicle with hard to find, ever increasing priced parts...and most of those Hummer owners call this forum home.

Russian Hummer owners aren't keeping this or any other Hummer forum busy...just sayin'

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
We get a LOT of unregistered viewers on the forum, so the forum is of good use even if most don't contribute. We made a point at the start to make this site accessible even without signing up.

Unfortunately, everyone just wants a quick answer on Facebook nowadays. Social media sites like Facebook don't keep the archive of information that owners really need

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

High Five H2

facebook car pages are always kind of a lowest-common-denominator type source. Lots of people asking basic questions over and over again and lots of arguing since it feels more anonymous, unlike having a community here where people seem to be more serious.

amrg

As Bigunit said, less and less H3s are on the road now. I see people here prefer to scrap a 100K H3 for a trans that needs a rebuild, a bad front diff instead of spending the money to repair it!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

High Five H2