• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

WTB H3T Rear Bumper Step Pad

Real4WD

Looking for another obscure H3T part! I need the left step pad on the rear bumper in new or like new condition. OEM parts only! Please let me know if you have any leads. GM#94734271

Before you comment....no GM dealers or GM parts sites have any stock left.

Bumper.JPG

Mr_Rich

What do you need? I sold my 3T in March and I have parts left over since I installed a Thor Parts rear bumper a couple of years ago. I have parts 1, 2, 4, 14, &17. I have 11 & 12 that I listed for a separate sale. Part 2 is actually plastic welded/ tacked to part 4. I have the pass. side parts too. I just noticed you have a South Korean location. That might be complicated.

Real4WD

Here are some pictures of the parts installed. I replaced the rear impact bar, both step pads, trailer brake wire harness port and repainted the trailer hitch.

old and new side by side.
old new bumper.jpg

New bumper
new bumper.jpg

original trailer hitch paint
trailer hitch original.jpg

new hitch paint
repainted trailer hitch.jpg

New bumper installed
all parts installed.jpg
all parts installed angle 2.jpg
all parts installed angle 3.jpg