• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Hummer EV specific area

Iwillnc

I’m not in the slightest impressed by this, I don’t think GM is even very confident on its success by sticking a defunct brand name on a product that honestly doesn’t even seem relatable to the brands heritage.

I’m told this is a BOF truck but it clearly has the distinctly unattractive design of a unibody vehicle. Going from an original March debut to a October debut just further reeks of half baked.

RamRod

I am very interested in the performance numbers for this vehicle in the real world. If they can get the range they state and a decent charge time I could only think of 2 times a year that the range would not be enough for me..... but as I type this I am reminded that with the new baby we don't drive for longer than 2 hours before she needs to stop to feed/change... which would be a perfect time to re-charge and wouldn't really increase our travel time more than what our baby already has....

The Uni-body truck give too much of a Ridgeline impression at the moment, but that might change once all the details are out... the SUV version still holds lots of potential