• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

ISO H3 Silver and Black Center cap

TonkaToy

UGH! I lost one of my center caps while out in the mountains. It is the silver (not chrome) with black and the Hummer word. If you have one or more you would like to sell let me know.

08H3

Don't forget the obvious. If you find an all silver one, you can easily paint the black area and it will look good. I did that on mine (only flipped the colors) and it came out nice and has been through plenty of sand, dirt, and mud without damage. I'm a big fan of Duplicolor's wheel paint.
IMAG0926.jpg

Last edited:

08H3

That looks really nice!
Thanks! I will forewarn anyone who wants to go black on the wheels that the silver bar looks cool when stationary, but it looks totally retarded when rolling. The spare center cap is the only one I left with the silver. The four on the ground are all black.