• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

New to the hummer game

DaDankTank

Got a hummer SUT recently and I’m in love, but I don’t know much about off roading , any help to get me prepared IMG_1498.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cbetts

NERD!!!
Thanks, I’m looking for tips on off roading, never done it before so I wanna learn some beginning tips

Always best if you can find a seasoned off roader to go with you. There are a lot of things to learn and it is hard to just talk about them. Never go alone, especially if you are new. A lot can go wrong when you don't know what to look for.

Try posting a welcome in the Regional part of the forum. Maybe somebody lives close and can provide some companionship on a trail or two.

Sent from my Pokémon GO appliance using Tapatalk

Zach

Mall Crawler
Welcome from So Cal. Posted on your other thread some suggestions

Also will add, definitely take the steps off before you go out. Lol. They will get bent or pushed back

MilamJR

Welcome from So Cal. Posted on your other thread some suggestions

Also will add, definitely take the steps off before you go out. Lol. They will get bent or pushed back

Congratulations and welcome to the forum. Also if you are going to do any significant off roading the tie rods are the weak point on the H2 and will need to be upgraded. Look at Dmax or Kryptonite.